Make the beds out of felt
To sew your own hands a «real» garden of felt for my daughter or son, you’ll have to be patient and all the necessary materials, include the imagination and start the creative process is irreversible!
Be sure that this «creative process», launched today, will help your child become a real master in his house, in the yard and that is not unimportant – a man of his word!
Children with childhood should be taught to the «right» toys, to reveal «mysteries» and «secrets» of our «adult» life. Toys, teaches kids from childhood to labour. Playing this toy, besides stitched by your hands, the child will learn to work first in your garden, and then you will help with the housework. And with great interest and enthusiasm.
During the game the child will learn about different vegetables, their names, find out what kind of vegetable ground, and underground! In General, the toy is VERY useful and necessary!
Material for the manufacture of such kitchen garden it is better to take a felt or felt. These materials are not stauts have bright colors, pleasant to the touch, which is important for the little man…
If you were offended» and want to sew your own hands here’s a mini-garden for your child, then please stock up on these essential materials:
- Felt fabric various bright colors;
- A small cardboard box from under the boots or biscuits;
- Sintipon or holofayber as a filler for vegetables;
- Special Velcro, so you can change the periods of flowering and periods of fruiting strawberries;
- A needle and thread the color of the tissues;
- Preferably a sewing machine;
- Scissors regular and curly;
- Gouache on brown and yellow;
- Knit or nylon tights dark brown;
- Thin chenille wire.
Bed felt, master class with their hands
First, we need to prepare a «bed». To do this, take a medium size box, inside and out paint it with brown paint and wait for complete drying of paint.
Yellow paint, draw outside the lines, which resemble the slices of wood. Take up the brown tights knit or nylon. Cut out tights rollers that the length should be tightly Packed in a box. Sew one side, then tightly stuffed with sintipon and sew up the cushion.
If so happened that you no tights brown, do not worry, a normal knitted fabric of the same color. Measure and cut a rectangle the size you want, fold the fabric in half and sew it on two sides (bottom and sides), and then all, as with the tights: fill them with sintipon, sew up the side and put «beds» in a box with several rows:
When the beds are ready, you need to start making products — all kinds of vegetables and berries! Well, let’s say, it would be:
traditional and colorful beets, carrots and… berry-strawberry!
Berry — strawberry from felt is done as follows:
• Put in front of a chenille wire, Velcro and felt fabric red and green colors.
• Red felt cut out the circles, which are then cut in half into half rings. Each red half-circle folded in half and sew to make a cone. Fills not quite ready berries with filler and sew up the top of the berries thread, having laid first on top of the basting stitch and pulling the thread.
• Throughout the berry go small stitches of white or yellow thread. Embroider seeds. As a variant – use the beads, you get a very nice berries in the grains!
• Cut out of green felt bract (tail) and sewed him a small piece of Velcro. The other side of the bract-leaf is firmly sewn to the strawberry:
• Of the three chenille wires vygeboom three loops, connect them like the triple petals of the clover and have a good bond with each other:
• Shaped scissors cut out green leaves from green felt, sew them to the wire.
• Take another piece of wire from green felt cut one bract, sew it to the wire and cling to it our the berry:
• All join and twist:
• White felt cut out a flower with 5 petals, in the center sew of a small yellow anusic the middle, made of little yellow semi-circle and stuffed sintipon. To the underside of the flower sew another green bracts, attached to it by Velcro. Thanks to these stickers, strawberry shortcake comes to life and everything in the garden happens in life: first, the strawberry produces a twig, on which appears the flower, which later turns into a gorgeous rosy klubnikina! Berry-strawberry with his own hands ready!
5. Beautiful beet is sewn like this:
• Select colorful felt Burgundy or bright pink and green felt in two shades lighter and darker. Prepare the wire.
• Cut from hot pink felt circle, cut it from four sides in this way:
• Sew all of the cuts, the resulting billet stuffed with filler sintipon. At the top sew a basting seam and carefully pull the hole closed our beets, but leave a small hole for tops:
• Green Firth cut out three squares for our beets, then, from the remaining pink cut out a strip that will serve as the veins.
• Put on green stem leaf pink veins and prostrochite it on both sides so that it was possible to insert the wire. On the leaf sew lines in the form of ilock:
• Insert from the bottom of the wire fastened between the leaves and insert them into the hole left by our nice beet, huh? All addictive and carefully attach, we must have:
6. Carrots will do so:
- Get orange and green felt fabric to cut out of orange fabric rectangle, a little zauzig from one end. Sew it on the side and the bottom «tip» provided by a little conical shape.
- Stuff the carrots sintipon.
- From green felt cut into sprigs carrots, sew them to the circle of orange felt.
- Carrot top (circle with a tail) in a circle sew the overlock seam to Packed by sintipon basis. We get:
The garden bed is ready, it remains only to «put» all of our berries and vegetables in the garden, all beautifully packaged, tie a big bow on it and… to give your intrigued, waiting for a SPECIAL surprise baby!
The crop on your vegetable garden will grow all year round and delight your, albeit small, but extremely inquisitive and hardworking child!