Make huge flowers with their own hands
For lovers of huge flowers made of paper, made their own hands this article on our website Svoimi Rukamy will like.
For products huge flowers you will need:
— crepe paper in various shades, suitable for flowers
— corrugated paper to perform the leaf and stem.
— paper wrapped stem wire. About six pieces
— floral tape
Stepping, make huge paper flowers:
1.The whole job takes about an hour. Pre-prepared templates you need to build corrugated paper and circle with a pencil and then cut.
To make the flower, you need to have available:
— 5 small petals out of corrugated paper, suitable for shades of colors
— 15 large petals of the same color
— 3 sheets olive green
— 1 Cup strips
3. Begin implementation of stem. You need to take three stem wires (one flower), wrap turns of floral tape. It is important to keep on hand a wet towel or rag, because the tape will make your fingers sticky.
4. Making the petals. First you need to take the petals of medium size, slightly improve the edge and then to bend in the center. Curl the top petals. It is easy to do with a pencil, just wrapping them for him.
5. The same actions that need to be done with the petals in the shape of hearts.
6. Begin formation of a Bud of the five petals of medium size. The first petal should wrap around the stem. So, in turn one after another to wrap up all the remaining petals in the end get wrapped five petals.
7. The next step is pinning the petals with floral tape. To wind it on the bottom of the petals, which are close to the stem. That will allow the petals good foothold on the stem.
8. Add 15 petals in the shape of a heart. This is also done as in the case of mounting the small petals, wrap the stem and attached leaves. After that, each petal need to wrap the bottom with tape to get a good fix on the stem.
9. Now we need to add cups to the bottom of the rose. Flip the rose upside down and wrap a Cup around the stem. This is complex work. Paper can puff up, try to collect it with your fingers and wrap the floral tape.
10. Now arrange the petals. Take a sheet, which is pre-cut, olive hue, in the center add a bit of glue, attach the end of the stem wire and outside take a sheet with your fingers. Hold for a few seconds until the sheet will not become dry. Fold the edges of the sheet.
11. Do the same with the other leaves.
12. Don’t forget about the stem that you want to wrap, starting at the top and to the bottom. Cut a strip of olive tint of paper and wrap in a circle. At the end apply a little bit of glue to secure. The same action you do with the other two stems.
13. Using masking tape, secure the stems with leaves from the main stem. You need to keep in mind that they must be much below the Bud.
14. If you wish, you can spread your leaves. Ready to flower.
I hope such pieces of paper You can repeat in your own hands. Read more master-classes on manufacturing of single-piece products — colors