The angel on the Christmas tree from paper
Our page will tell and show you how you can quickly make a cute little angel from paper. This option is particularly easy, and therefore a genius!
So, let’s begin!
Prepare, please the following materials and tools:
- Paper lace doily;
- A sheet of white paper;
- Pen or pencil;
- Dense thread;
- Three mother of pearl beads: o Large – 1 piece.
o Average – 1 PC.;
o Small – 2 PCs.
Angel of paper with your own hands, master class
Start your «creative» work:
1. Take the usual openwork napkin of paper and cut it as shown in the figure below:
2. Using a normal pencil or pen to draw the cut-off part of the cone:
3. Glue the groans of the cone and fastened with their help the binder to ensure that the workpiece is able to dry and carefully glued in the right direction.
4. The next task is to do a loop of our Christmas crafts — angels, for which he will be hung on the tree. To do this, take a thick white thread, threaded her needle, pull one end of a big knot, threaded through mother-of-pearl bead of medium size, is threaded into the cone and through a nozzle print the thread out. Then measure out a loop of the desired size and go with the needle in the opposite way: through the narrow nose of the cone in the middle of it, through a bead and knot again imposed. Possible edges between them once more to relate, for greater reliability.
5. With a large mother of pearl beads make a shiny head of our little angel, threading through the bead already made loop, you can pin it at the base node:
6. Glue angels «halo» ring paper, cut a white collar and also glue it.
7. Cut the thick thread, glue one groan to the back of the angel, wrap the thread forward – will be in the hands of an angel. Tie a knot on a string, strung a little mother-of-pearl bead, one bead falls near the first imposed by another bundle. Now again wrap the thread around the dress of the angel and glue it on the back, even more at shoulder level:
8. We can only make two circuits of the wings (larger and smaller) from white paper and staple them first to one another at the top and glue to the back of the angel.
That’s what the strange angel on the tree we have out of simple paper napkins:
As you have noticed, there are no problems in the process of making the angel came! So hurry get to work, decorate your Christmas tree — forest beauty of such a toy and if you give these angels their loved ones, they will love it!