How to make envelope out of paper step by step instructions
The ability to make DIY envelopes for letters, not just once or twice can be useful in life. First, always and everywhere you will maintain the confidentiality of their correspondence, and secondly, you do not have to stand in the mail in the queue to buy this simple product, and third, you can save and use their money for other purchases.
Let’s look at one of the most popular variants of Assembly of the envelope paper with your hands:
- For the envelope we need to take a sheet of white A4 paper. To begin to turn the letter in the envelope, should clearly outline the middle of the sheet. This can be a quick and easy to make, simply bending a paper in half and then unfolding it again.
- Putting a sheet vertically in front of you, fold the two upper sides to the center of the sheet.
- Now for the sides of the sheet. They must also bend to the center off from the edge a distance of about 3.8 cm
- To finally give form to the envelope, we need to bend the lower edge of the workpiece up to the base of the upper triangle. Doing this, turn the hem to its original position.
- You only need to enclose a letter in an envelope that you just made with your hands again to lift the top edge and cover all of the triangle!
- The sides and the middle of the envelope, if you wish, you can glue tape.
The way is not the only one maybe you will like this envelope from the paper:
- Initial action – the transformation of a sheet of A4 square. To do this, the plate being bent diagonally and cut away the excess paper.
- Now we need to identify the diagonal of the square, just bend them square in one and then the other side.
- Put a paper square corner to his, and bent the bottom corner to the center of the square.
- We have using the matrix is diagonal, we just buckled the bottom corner – bend it our preparation, to visually form a triangle:
- The next stage is to bend both lateral sides of the triangle so that one corner is slightly found to another:
- Now, almost jewelry work – turn down the tips of the corners that you just folded triangles perpendicular to the envelope:
- A slight movement of one finger sticking out vertically transform the triangle in a rhombus-pocket:
- Now safely put content in it is just made with their own hands envelope the upper triangle area dressed in a diamond-shaped pocket – it’s all work on making envelopes with your own hands!
Go to our website products, we will arrange a lot of interesting and useful information for you!