Flowers from Tamarana master class video
Faniran is a synthetic material which found wide application in various areas of needlework. Due to the soft and supple structure tameran often referred to as plastic suede. Due to the large palette of colors and tinting options this material can be used for decorating the interior, jewellery, wedding accessories.
Today the main producers are Thomas China, Turkey and Korea. Choose plastic suede on porosity and thickness, depending on the type of work performed. In this article, we have decided to offer you several workshops on making flowers from Tamarana their hands.
Flowers from Tamarana their hands: Hydrangea
- stamens for flowers.
- tameran two shades;
Step-by-step master class flowers Tamarana
1. Take Tamarana the right color for the next flower. Divide it into equal squares 2×2 cm. this can be Done with a ruler and toothpick.
2. Cut the material into squares that will be used to create the petals.
3. Each square divide into 4 pieces and make cuts with scissors.
4. Get the squares with petals. Seravince can be tinted pastel green.
5. Now these petals need to heat the iron and apply to the shape of textured leaves.
6. After heating the iron the petals can be pink toned pastel.
7. In the center of each flower stamen inserted and collected from 5-6 flowers beautiful flowers.
8. Green Tamarana cut out the leaves and make them cuts.
9. The leaves are also heated and give them texture with the shape.
10. Using wire, connect the flowers and leaves, wire wrap teip-tape.
The result was a beautiful sprig of hydrangea, which can decorate the interior or be used instead of boutonnieres.
Peony from Tom step-by-step master class with photo
Peony from Tamarana
- the glue gun.
Milestones for the production of pions from foam
1. On a sheet of paper, draw a template of the petals, and then transfer them to Tamarana. Should have 6 kinds of petals. For one peony should be cut 10 petals for the first three templates, 8 petals on the fourth pattern, the fifth 17 and sixth petals – 7 petals.
2. Stonerose petals pastel pink or purple. While toning keep in mind that the farther the petal from the center of the flower, so it needs to be darker.
3. Slightly heat the iron, apply to the warm surface of the petal, and then turn right and take an arcuate shape.
4. Take a piece of wire and bend the end with pliers. On this wire will start clockwise overlap to glue the petals.
Turned tidy peony, which can be glued to the wrap or scrunchie, and use for interior decoration. If you use Turkish FOM, the petals will have a more subtle and realistic.
You can make any flower Tamarana. As a template can use real petals from a wilted flower.
Helpful videos: Flower of tameran for beginners
The principle of making flowers is simple enough, you need to cut from Tamarana parts, then attach them to the heated surface of the iron to shape. Practice on simple models, in the future you will be able to create true masterpieces of plastic suede with your hands.