DIY on the military theme: origami
Modular origami on the military theme
Modular origami – the ability to create three-dimensional and realistic figure with their hands from paper. The technique differs from ordinary origami, as all the figures do not consist of a single sheet of paper, and similar modules. In this article you will learn how to make crafts on the military theme, in a modular origami: plane and boat, which can be used as visual AIDS in history lessons or to give as a handmade gift in memory of grandpa and dad.
- origami paper;
- a ruler and a pencil.
How to fold the origami modules for
1. The A4 sheet can be cut in two ways, depending on which out rectangles of size 53×74 mm or 37×53 mm. the First method is to divide the length and the width into 4 equal parts, and in the second, divide the width into 4 parts, and the length by 8.
2. Cut the sheet along the intended lines and proceed to the preparation of each part. To do this, fold the rectangle in half, turn and fold in half again. After that, unfold it once, to get a visible fold line.
3. Fold edges inside to the fold lines with two sides that they played for the lower part of the base of the rectangle.
4. The edges of the triangle lift up and fold their corners using a large triangle.
5. Then unfold and fold the corners into triangles along the planned lines.
6. Edge again to raise up.
7. The resulting triangle fold in half. The module is ready.
View videos on the topic: how to make module origami
Modular origami plane
To compile this airplane must be done 89 modules according to the scheme described above. Ensure that the product is more original, use paper of different colors, for example, you can make 18 71 blue and yellow modules. Starting with the 2 blue modules, add yellow and blue again. A more detailed master class can look at the video.
View a video on the topic: Modular origami plane
DIY on the military theme: airplane
DIY on the military theme: airplane
Another model of the aircraft requires more modules. You will need 1142 module different colors: grey 40, 242 black, 166 white, red 694. Color can be chosen independently. Detailed master class will help you assemble the airplane, even without special skills, watch the video.
View a video on the topic: DIY on the military theme: airplane
Hack the war: the Ship
The modular vehicle can do the master class, or make up your patterns and choose a suitable colour.
1. Make the first row of modules 47 and in the same way add another 47 modules for two rows.
2. In the fourth row of models should be 51, as four additional modules need to be fixed on either side of the bow and stern of the ship of the future.
3. In rows five through seven need to be attached at the 55 modules, do not forget to give the garland the shape of a ship. Slightly squeeze the sides so that the sailboat was not round, but slightly flat.
4. Then connect the 55 modules thus form the bow of the ship, so it was a bit spicy. In the ninth row the elements of another color to put on the short sides to the design of the ship was strong.
5. On both side of the sailboat 10 a number must be of 8 modules, they are inserted between adjacent modules (long side to be inside, and pockets on the outside).
6. At the stern you need to make a bezel of a different color. For this module, paste in the usual way, not as in paragraph 5.
7. In order to make the nose part, at least part of the wear symmetrically modular workpiece. Get 9 modules in an 11-row, 6 modules will be in the 12 series and 3 in thirteen.
8. For the bottom will require about 140 modular triangles. Start with three modules and add one by one in each row until the 8 modules, but don’t forget to try the bottom to the ship. After this, you will do 9 rows without additions, alternating in the 7-and 8-modular rows. Starting with 17th row, decrease the number of units from seven to one.
9. To make the sail, take 252 module, it is possible to choose the colour and pattern. The first row should consist of 17 modules, the following ten need to be alternated 16-17 modules, and from 12, reduce the number of modules (minus one for each side). Get 16 rows, but the last clip on the contrary the modules and slightly vignette sail.
10. Take a wooden kebab stick with a length of 20-25 cm and glue it with colored paper. She will play the role of the mast, so attach it in the center of the ship and attach it to the sail.
11. Collect the flag, and make the portholes.
Ship — origami ready! If you want someone to give, can for stability to glue the modules, and on the bottom to glue a cardboard base.
Modular origami is a painstaking job that requires care and patience. Also see products on the website.
We hope You liked our DIY article on the military theme with their hands origami. Also go to other sections of the site, where you can find a lot of interesting master classes.