Crafts for Halloween with their hands
Today we bring you an interesting selection of products that can be manufactured together with the children before Halloween with their own hands. This mystical feast is gaining popularity in our country.
Lantern Jack how to make pumpkin
Or, to put it simply the lantern from the pumpkin. This is the main accessory of the celebration. These lanterns make for apartment decoration and festive table. You can use both large and small fruit. To carve a pumpkin-lantern, we need: pumpkin, knife (you can use stationery), spoon, awl or thick needle, a pen and a little candle.
So, take the lantern Jack.
- My pumpkin and cut off the tail cap, so you can put it then in place.
- Carefully remove with a spoon the pulp and seeds.
- Make a template with scary or funny faces on paper and you can draw it directly on the pumpkin.
- With the awl or needle gently squeezing along the contour parts of picture.
- Inserted into the pumpkin candle.
All the lantern ready, and if the inside is to insert candles a tank of water, you get a vase.
The Ghost of Marley with his hands
On the feast of Halloween decided to dress up in different scary costumes. And the apartment can be decorated with toys in the form of ghosts. Such products can be manufactured by, for this we need: gauze, starch, water, and various things for decoration, ball, bottle, wire and spray bottle.
It is the Ghost is quite simple:
1. The ball tape to fasten on the bottle, make from wire hands.
2. Throws in this construction the gauze.
3. Dissolve the starch and a spray bottle sprayed our creation.
4. Wait until dry, to speed up the process you can use a Hairdryer.
5. Once dry, take out the base.
6. Are left to make the eyes of paper or small buttons.
Tiny gauze ghosts
Are also manufactured, but the frame is prepared a little differently and instead of starch used PVA glue.
We need: a balloon, gauze, plastic cups, glue, saucer, Scotch.
How to do:
1. Glue cups bottom to each other, with duct tape, and fasten on top of a small balloon.
2. Cheesecloth soaked in glue and throws on the structure, waiting for complete drying.
3. Once the design is dry, pierce the balloon and remove.
4. Make Ghost eyes, suspended on hooks from the ceiling.
When making paper pumpkins you need: double-sided colored paper (orange and black), colored cardboard for decoration, scissors, glue, and skewers or sticks.
The process of creating:
1. Paper cut a strip and fold like an accordion.
2. Glue the ends of the accordion to make a circle.
3. From paper make ugly face.
4. Attach pumpkins to the sticks or skewers.
Lamps from cans
These lamps can decorate the yard or window. For work we need: a Bank, a candle-tablet, pen, colored paper and paint and glue. To make them in two ways. First: paint jars with gouache, draw something scary (ghosts, scary faces, spiders), put a candle inside banks. Second: the banks of the paste with colored paper and putting black paper scary of an application, in the Bank again, put a lighted candle-tablet.
Bats with their hands
Mice make in large quantities and hung from the ceiling and on the walls throughout the house.
To make them we will need: black double-sided cardboard templates of the mice, double sided tape and scissors.
1. Of white cardboard cut out a template.
2. Using the template from black paper cut out lots and lots of mice.
3. Double-sided tape sticking, where necessary.
Here are the crafts you can make together with kids for the holiday of Halloween.