Toys on the Christmas tree with their hands out pasta
Very soon every house will be lighted merry Christmas lights on the trees, which abound with all kinds of toys. You want to be original and do not know how to decorate your Christmas tree?
Help – PASTA!!!
Did you know that with all of us favorite pasta, the appearance of which is characterized by a variety of forms, you can create a real Christmas masterpiece? This snowflakes, angels, Christmas wreaths, various Christmas trees… let’s look at some options:
Christmas decorations from pasta photo:
1. All kinds of angels:
2. A variety of fanciful snowflakes:
3. Fluffy Christmas tree:
4. Delicate three-dimensional balls:
5. Christmas wreaths:
6. And even here SUCH a tea composition:
The best part is that working with such material, you are spending a lot of money can easily provide themselves with all sorts of creative stuff!
In order to do any of the above Christmas toys with their hands you will need:
- Glue «Moment» or glue gun;
- Acrylic paint Golden brown, or, the best option is gold paint in the can;
- A large variety of dry pasta;
- Tape, straps;
- Beads, beads, rhinestones.
And, of course, patience!
Snowflakes on the Christmas tree of pasta
Snowflakes are made very simple! You need to put on the table any makaroshki, put them in beautiful openwork snezhinochka… and begin to stick together. Glue should start from the center. Gradually expanding beams, moving from the center, you will clearly see the symmetry of the figure.
After collecting first snowflake, it aside and allow the glue to dry, and at this time move on to the next snowflake!
All made of high snezhinochka already dried up. It’s time to sprinkle a little gold spray paint. Pre-made snowflakes on a sheet of newspaper or foil (so as not to stain the surface of the table).
Again allow the paint to dry on our fishnet beauties. Then you can decorate snezhinochka sequins, glitter, beads and beading…
Glue a loop of ribbon, thick yarn, or harness – you can safely hang made Christmas decorations on the Christmas tree!
Three-dimensional shapes of pasta
The basis for creating Christmas balls of pasta will serve as usual, all our favorite balloon! Moreover, the shape of the Christmas toys come to depend on the shape of the ball: a heart, a droplet, a cylinder, ball…
The technology of making three-dimensional balls of pasta are very simple:
- Inflating a balloon of the desired shape to a desired size;
- Paste it with pasta (with a hot glue gun), starting from the end and gradually increasing the volume. It is important: to ball the pasta does not stick only to each other!
- When you to complete the job will be to glue just a couple makaroshek – delay «structure» and allow it to thoroughly dry;
- Vysohnuv, «design» has acquired the necessary hardness and now we can pierce a balloon with a needle, then be sure get already the balloon and seal the hole missing macaronically;
- Painted ball from a container (color – any you like), allow the paint to dry;
- Glue to surround the Christmas ball of pasta a bright ribbon, forming a loop from it.
That’s pretty much it – nothing complicated, just attention, diligence and desire and Your Christmas crafts with their hands ready!
Hint: the shaping of the pasta ball, remember that too big ball size is jeopardizing the strength and structural reliability». Therefore, it is better to settle for small sizes of balls when it comes to products from pasta!
Angels of pasta with his hands
Option # 1
To work prepare pasta such as:
- Horns of small size;
- The glue gun;
- Ribbon or gold cord;
- Paint spray gold, silver or (and) white colors;
- Acrylic paint Golden hue;
- Thin brush;
- A piece of polymer clay or salt dough (the head Angel).
Start to work:
1. Высыпае6м on the table makaroshki different types:
2. Start with angel of Taurus, which will consist of two macaroni feathers, glued together;
3. Armed with a glue gun, glue to the calf pens of small horns:
4. Painted body with handles in white paint, acrylic gold paint, plot the contours:
5. Pasta bows painted in Golden and white colors. Allow the paint to dry;
6. Roll out a piece of salt dough or white polymer clay, a small ball of appropriate size. Puff pastry or polymer clay vyleplivat and attach the angel eyes, nose, mouth.
The painted head angel in white. Is passed through the head of the fine gold cord or thick thread to form a loop for her, our angel will be hung on the Christmas tree:
7. With the cone you can glue the halo to the angel;
8. Angel in the handle, if desired, insert a book or a tube, made from ordinary paper:
Option # 2: crafts angel with his hands out of macaroni
Another view of angels from the pasta looks and is done as follows:
For work take:
- A handful of the horn;
- A little thick macaroni stripe;
- Small short makaroshki;
- Bows for wings;
- For the head – piece of salty dough;
- Thick string or thin ribbon;
- Glue «Moment-gel»;
- A piece of cardboard or heavy paper;
- Paint with gold, silver and white (ideal for acrylic or paint in cans);
- Beads, beads, sparkles.
Again, spread on the smooth surface of the future angel, bonded between a «Point» circuits. Roll a ball of salt dough and threading through string or ribbon. Little angel doing «curls» of small pasta.
Using spray paint angel paint in the desired color, allow to dry properly the paint! On the angel’s face with a marker draw the eyes, nose and smile.
Cut out of cardboard or heavy paper rectangle, bend it in half – note notebook (or book) done! Glue it to the arms of the angel!
If desired, apply glitter glue beads, beads
It’s done! Angel is ready! Can be proud to hang your own toys on the Christmas tree!
As a variant – to do a lot here such new year’s toys, gifts and in the process of celebrating the New year and Christmas to give them to arriving guests