The use of soda baths. The recipe and recommendations for use
Soak in a warm bath and soak in the water like every woman. But did you know that with such a pleasant occupation it is possible to lose weight and to get rid of cellulite? It is possible, you just need to periodically take a soda bath. Baking soda (or sodium bicarbonate) does not absorb fats and improves the appearance and texture of the skin. Cosmetologists have a divided opinion on the use of baths with baking soda for weight loss, as it has some contraindications. Discuss all the positive and negative aspects of this method will answer the question of whether soda is useful for the body, and how to take her bath?
Benefits and harms of bath with soda
The basic principles of baking soda are as follows. When you are immersed in warm water, your skin pores are steamed and open, increased sweating. Soda in this moment hard at work, cleans the pores and the body in General of toxins, toxins and radionuclides, which in turn interfere with proper metabolism and are the main culprits of overweight. Such procedure will contribute to weight loss. In addition to the normalization of metabolism, the use of baking soda for the body by far, and soda water has the following positive properties:
- cleanses the skin, eliminates irritation, redness, and other types of inflammation;
- cleans the lymphatic system;
- improves blood circulation, including the venous;
- a wonderfully relaxing, eliminates emotional tension and tiredness;
- deeply penetrates the skin, thereby clearing its deeper layers;
- has cellulite, but also tightens and rejuvenates, restoring skin softness and elasticity;
- soda bath relieves swelling of the legs, especially useful for those who have to spend all day on their feet;
- softens rough skin on elbows, heels and knees so you can sometimes use soda baths for feet and hands.
Bath with baking soda for weight loss has some contraindications and it is not recommended for people with the following diseases:
- Hypertension. When immersed in a hot bath may increase the pressure, and it can threaten a hypertensive crisis.
- Cardiovascular disease. The disruption of the heart and its rhythm can be related to the sharp expansion and spasm of blood vessels with a long stay in hot water.
- Bronchial asthma.
- The tendency to allergic reactions.
- The acute course of viral diseases, SARS, acute respiratory infections, flu, etc.
- It is absolutely contraindicated soda and salt diet to pregnant women, since hot water can cause miscarriage, is not recommended to use these baths and lactating new moms.
- Gynecological and oncological diseases, soda bath slimming can not only not benefit, but harm. In any case, you should consult with your doctor.
How to take a bath with baking soda for weight loss
If you have no health problems, you intake of soda baths will be a safe method that will also help to get rid of several centimeters in volume. But you should know how to take soda bath right. For you, we will outline the basic guidelines and security measures.
- Better is a bath in a sitting position that was under water the main problem areas: thighs, abdomen and flanks. If you are in a horizontal position, the water should not be above the level of the heart.
- The water should be 36-37 degrees, after the body will adapt and get used to it, you can bring it up to 38-39 on P.
- The process of bathing should not be more than 25 minutes.
- Give the body a small load before water treatments. For example, do some simple exercises, do an easy jog, or just stroll through the Park.
- It is best to do the procedure before the night, before going to sleep.
- After the bath, the remnants of the soda wash is not necessary.
- The duration of the course shall be not less than 10 procedures, it is desirable to carry them through the day, taking breaks every 3 days.
Recipe soda baths
To prepare your soda bath, use a classic recipe bath with baking soda for weight loss:
Take 200-250 grams of baking soda (this is approximate half a standard pack), and dissolve it in hot water in a small container, dishes can be glass, enamel or stainless steel. Stir the solution until complete dissolution of the soda. It remains only to run a bath and add the prepared solution.
To make the procedure even more pleasant, you can add in a bath a few drops of any essential oil, for example, juniper, eucalyptus, rosemary, orange or grapefruit.
Each time not being prepared, you can with your hands beforehand to build a so-called soda balls. To craft you will need: small tins, soda 4-5 tbsp citric acid powder — 2 spoons, milk (you can substitute starch)- 1 spoon, half a spoon of vegetable or olive oil and 3 drops essential oil of choice. Mix soda with lemon, then add gradually while mixing other ingredients. Well tamp the mixture into molds or form balls with your hands. Let them listen for a couple of days, after which they are ready to use. Add 1-2 pieces in the tub.
Bathroom with baking soda and salt
Not less popular and soda baths with sea salt. Such procedures promote not only weight loss, but after them there has been some firming and soothing effect. If someone suffers from excessive oiliness and greasiness of the skin, this bath is a wonderful way to dry the skin and get rid of acne on the body. The only unpleasant phenomenon that can be encountered is burning of the skin during and after the procedure. This is due to the fact that salt causes skin irritation, especially if it gets some damage, and it may not always be noticeable to the human eye. If the burning sensation was too strong, next time I will reduce the amount of added salt, or use a classic recipe.
Bath recipe with baking soda and salt for weight loss:
Mix 300 g of baking soda and about 500 g of sea salt. Dissolve them in warm water and add to the bath. For the greatest effect, before using the bath further prepare and clean the problem areas with a scrub. You can also cook by yourself. Mix honey and soda is 1:2 and massage this formulation into the problem areas. After, rinse with cool water and take a bath with sea salt and baking soda.
Such procedures will be useful for some skin diseases. For example, salt baths for psoriasis, can greatly improve the skin condition, and without the aid of expensive tools or medication.
Whichever recipe bath you choose, you should carefully listen to your body and body. If you suddenly noticed the manifestation of unexpected skin reactions of redness, peeling, further procedures shouldn’t be done.
To bring harmony to your figure and get rid of the hated cellulite, add soda bath for weight loss, it’s a great, easy and affordable way. But don’t forget that without proper nutrition and physical exercises to achieve the perfect figure will be difficult. Be beautiful!