Proper diet for cholecystitis gallbladder; periods of exacerbation
Cholecystitis or inflammation of the gallbladder – a disease that occurs at any age, but most often it affects elderly people. In addition to drug therapy, and sometimes surgical intervention is needed to stick to a special diet. It not only helps in treatment but also reduces the number of attacks and are less painful.
The basic rules of food
Diet during exacerbation of chronic cholecystitis, is extremely gentle in nature. During this period inflammation of the gallbladder is not able to fully participate in digestion. Therefore, when the painful symptoms solid food is eliminated, and the diet consists of only drinks. In the early days it is important to drink a lot of pure water (non-carbonated) and juices, herbal teas, fruit drinks, tea. Can a compote of berries and fruit sweet varieties and juices, not too concentrated (can be diluted with water). A good tool in this period will be a decoction of rose hips. Also shown is a weakly brewed tea with sugar.
About the third day of the diet with cholecystitis in the period of exacerbation are allowed to diversify a little bit. Added pureed soups, cereals, liquid porridge (especially oatmeal), cheese, croutons of white bread. You can include in the diet of some fish to weakened body got more energy. All this is necessary is in the form of heat. These foods give the gall bladder in a sparing mode.
Menu diet in chronic cholecystitis after acute is more diverse. But there are certain rules which must be adhered to:
- Fractional power. People need to eat 5-6 times a day in approximately equal intervals of time, in small portions. It is best to eat at the same time.
- Warm the food. Too hot or cold meals can disrupt the gallbladder, until the spasm and exacerbation of the disease.
- Correct preparation. Fried dishes have to forget, preferring steamed, baked and boiled. Moreover, in the processing will have to abandon any oil.
These nutritional guidelines will help to normalize the functioning of the gallbladder. Bile will be produced in the right quantity, and painful symptoms will recede.
Diet for cholecystitis: what can I eat?
Unfortunately, therapeutic diet includes very little products and dishes. But if you try from this list to create a varied menu. Here is a list of what’s allowed in cholecystitis:
- Soups. It could be plain soups and mashed vegetables, cereals, meat and fish. The broth should not be concentrated, therefore, necessary to prepare low-fat varieties (beef, chicken, Turkey).
- Porridge. It is better to cook them in water or milk, diluted with water in proportion 1:1. Recommended buckwheat, rice and oatmeal.
- Meat, fish low-fat varieties. You can simmer, boil, bake separately or with vegetables. Salt use to a minimum, and other spices – to give up entirely.
- Vegetable oil. Eat in salads. Cooking oil is not recommended because when frying, it highlights the harmful carcinogens.
- Dairy products. In moderate amounts (up to 0.5 l per day) you can eat fermented baked milk, kefir, yoghurt, sour milk. Also useful cottage cheese (200 g per day).
- Vegetables, berries and fruit. You can eat them in natural form, but it is better to be heat treated. Vegetables – bake, stew, fruits – cook compotes and juices.
- Pasta. Can be used as a side dish, using sharp sauces and gravies.
- Bread. A highly recommended bakery products with bran, help to improve digestion. Well as better crackers than freshly baked bread, which causes fermentation in the stomach.
Meals for the diet for cholecystitis gallbladder can vary by combining products. For example, porridge for Breakfast it is desirable to add a variety of fruits. So it will be not only useful but also delicious. Cheese can be used in pure form, it is better to make quiches with different vegetables (pumpkin, carrots) or dried fruits (raisins, apricots). Trying new dishes, you will not feel that your diet is severely limited.
That is not?
Diet for cholecystitis gallbladder provides a lot of restrictions. First of all, you should strictly limit yourself to fried, salted, smoked and spicy. These dishes can provoke the aggravation of the disease long-term treatment and even more scarce food. Therefore, it is better to refuse from food, causing irritation of the gallbladder. A ban on fried provides only the cooking method, not the product itself, for example, French fries on a diet is contraindicated, and the cooked – no.
But there are some products which, in themselves, are not harmful when inflammation of the gallbladder, regardless of the way you handle them.
- Legumes. Soy, peas or beans in any form contain large amounts of oils that can irritate the gallbladder.
- Some types of greens and vegetables. Radish, sorrel, garlic have the same quality as the bean. Their use is not recommended at all. The bow has the same properties, but they weaken when cooked, so that in processed form, its use is allowed.
- Milk. It strengthens the processes of fermentation and very poorly processed. Calcium is best obtained from dairy products.
- Mushrooms. Not useful in any form, not just marinated and pickled.
- Fatty meat and fish products. From offal must be abandoned at all, and meat and fish to buy low-fat varieties.
- Alcohol. Irritates the mucous membranes of the gallbladder, so it requires complete exclusion.
- Chocolate and other confectionery products: biscuits pastry, cakes, cakes, sweet biscuits. With the exception of crackers, if the bran – they are even useful.
- Eggs. It is worth noting that they enhance the formation of bile, and thus overall contribute to the gall bladder. But eat them only in case of cholecystitis without stone formation. The use of eggs in the presence of stones in the gallbladder can trigger their painful exit.
Sample menu diet for cholecystitis gallbladder
Diet with acute cholecystitis involves only drinking and, later, semi-liquid food. After passing the acute period it is possible to diversify their diet, especially because I have to eat 5-6 times a day.
A sample menu for one day:
- oatmeal (portion 200 ml.) baked Apple (1 PCs.), chicory,
- sandwich from bread with bran and squash caviar (2 PCs), tea,
- vegetable soup with greens, dressed with olive oil (serving, 250 ml), bread (2 PCs), baked eggplant with cheese,
- chicken breast (150 g) mashed potatoes (150 g), kefir,
- salad of carrot and Apple, dressed with vegetable oil (150 g), biscuits (4 pieces), a decoction of rose hips.
Observing a ban on all harmful products, and spicy, smoked and fried foods, making the diet the basis of your diet, you can provide yourself a quiet life without painful cholecystitis.