How to remove subcutaneous fat
A lot of people who wish to lose weight, often think about how to get rid of subcutaneous fat, because it makes the figure loose, creates unsightly folds all over the body. There are ways that can help effectively and safely deal with body fat.
How to get rid of subcutaneous fat
In the human body there is a subcutaneous and internal (visceral) fat. Each of them has different sensitivity to the decay. Internal burned easier under the influence of adrenaline and the fat under the skin more resilient. Under the action of physical activity or diet on the body first will react to the fat, then only subcutaneous. To get rid of the hated kilograms, you need a complete program where the main components how to remove the subcutaneous fat, will be:
- smart cardio;
- healthy lifestyle;
- sports proper nutrition;
- surely designed power loads.
How to burn body fat with diet
Correct lifestyle involves good sleep, fresh air and healthy balanced diet. To reduce body mass and get rid of fat under the skin should avoid foods that can affect metabolism (carbohydrate, food with dyes, preservatives, synthetic additives). Useful for the organism are products of plant origin. To remove subcutaneous fat deposits, it is necessary to observe the following power scheme:
- eat often and small portions (5 times a day);
- a quarter of all calories should be consumed at Breakfast, half at lunch and the rest for dinner;
- half of the total diet should include beneficial carbohydrates, the fifth part of the proteins, the fats;
- should choose foods that contain a lot of fiber because it promotes a feeling of satiety;
- good to eat rice, vegetables (beets, cabbage, pumpkin, squash, potatoes), raspberries, nuts, cream;
- you should limit the intake of refined carbohydrates (sweets, pastries, white bread);
- it is necessary to include in the menu fish, peanuts, walnuts, olive and Flaxseed oil;
- you can’t eat margarine, mayonnaise, butter, sour cream;
- mandatory for consumption products: beef, poultry, yogurt, cheese, kefir, fermented baked milk.
How to get rid of internal fat with exercise
Every person who asks me how to remove visceral belly fat, you need to understand that it is impossible to cope with this task without the help of sport. So you should perform physical exercises that are aimed at burning the fat that is creating cardio (dancing, jumping rope, aerobics, Jogging, Cycling). Still need to perform exercises, the aim of which is the pumping muscle of the abdomen (exercises in the gym or forming press). In order to reduce your weight, you should seek help from professionals.
How to remove subcutaneous fat? There are effective exercises:
- The twists and turns. You need to go back and forth at a right angle slightly bent legs. In the queue they should be tilted right and left. Feet should be flat on the floor.
- The load on the press. You should lie on your back and closed their hands, put them under his head. Legs bent at the knees. The abdominal muscles need to make the effort to raise the body. It is necessary to touch the breast of knees.
- Reverse press. Starting position: lying on your back. You should raise the legs perpendicular to the body and to lower them down. You can try to touch your toes of the floor behind the head.
How to remove internal body fat using aerobics
The cardio has beneficial effects on the body. Aerobics (running, spinning classes, fast walking, jumping rope) can quickly burn calories, helps to lose fat all over the body. Tips how to remove subcutaneous fat through aerobic exercise:
- you need to deal at least 3 days a week;
- aerobic training should last at least 40 minutes;
- the main characteristics should be moderate intensity and continuity;
- for once it is not necessary to train more hours, it is best to divide class time.
To lose weight, you can use the following aerobic exercises:
- Jumping rope. The number of sets to 4. Run time is 5 minutes. The secret of losing weight using these exercises – low intensity and duration.
- Running on the spot. This simple exercise can significantly reduce visceral fat. You need to run long, about 20 minutes.
How to remove fat with the help of power loads
Exercises in the gym, which is necessary to overcome the resistance or to use the weights, called power (bench press, squats, twisting on the bench, etc.). They are aimed at strengthening and muscle training, body shaping. Women should not avoid strength training because they help burn fat and speed up metabolism. The bigger the muscle is under the skin, the better body fat is burned and excess volumes. There are recommendations concerning the conduct of strength training:
- the best time to train – morning or afternoon;
- between sets the rest time should be 90 seconds.;
- each training should be dedicated to only one muscle group;
- working weight need to find a way that it was possible for one set do not perform more than 10 repetitions.
How to burn fat with the help of stretching exercises
After performing the strength and aerobic training, you need to pay attention to stretching, which will strengthen the muscles, improve blood circulation, will make the movements easy and smooth. Basic stretching exercises are:
- Attacks. Feet put on width apart, take one step forward and get down on his knees. In this position the lock body should be about a minute, then runs the attack for the second leg.
- Folding knife. Starting position: sitting on the floor. Legs should be straightened out in front of him. The body must be tilted forward and the hands clasp the foot. The body extends forward, toes up. The commit – about one minute.
How to speed up the burning of subcutaneous fat
If you eat right and exercise does not work, you can use the operation of tummy tuck. It will help to remove subcutaneous fat in the abdomen. To get rid of a layer is possible with the help of home body wraps. After one session with waist may disappear up to 4 inches. Output of harmful substances is accelerated by a hot wrap. In addition, to accelerate the burning of fat need to:
- to do high-intensity sprint on a stationary bike;
- to use fish oil and L-carnitine before training;
- eat foods with a low glycemic index;
- consume caffeine, but only when there is cardiovascular disease;
- before training to eliminate from the diet fructose.