Diet for 2 blood group with positive RH for weight loss
The reaction of the circulatory system food is an integral part of the genetic heritage of humanity. Scientists have proved this theory by establishing a link between blood type and dietary needs. Nature tells man how to eat to be healthy! Listen to these tips and you will be able to get rid of many problems.
Features and rules of dieting
The second group of blood appeared in Central Asia 28 years ago. In those days people only learned to till the soil and began to keep cattle, the structure of power has changed. Modern people with this blood group are the descendants of ancient farmers. For them the observance of certain rules of supply:
- A moderate amount of meat in the diet. The «farmers» meat is not burnt off and just turns into fat.
- A minimum of dairy products.
- More vegetarian food.
- More natural foods with moderate fat content.
Diet diet for men and women 2 positive blood group
Diet for blood group 2 positive involves the use of cereals, vegetables, legumes, fruits and seafood. From drinks recommended natural teas and fruit juices. To support the immune system, take vitamin complexes and ensure that the body received macro — and micronutrients in sufficient quantity.
The products table for blood group: 2 positive
|Recommended products||Neutral products||Prohibited products|
|Herring fresh||Broiler chickens||Veal|
|Soy milk||Goat’s milk||Squid|
|Rice cakes||Cheese||Marinated herring|
|Buckwheat and flour||Homemade cheese||Whole milk|
|Rye bread||Sour cream||Ice cream|
|Swiss chard||Snow peas||Bakery products|
|Pineapples||Barley/pearl barley||Black pepper|
|The juice from the berries/fruit||Pepper curry||Tomato juice|
|Herbal teas||Dill||Brandy, vodka|
|Green tea||Brussels sprouts||Beer|
|Coffee black||Avocado||Black tea|
Sample menu and recipes for healthy meals for a week
Diet for b positive blood group includes a wide range of useful products, therefore, severely limited in food you don’t have to. To avoid any metabolic disorders, you need to follow a balanced diet. You need to make a proper meal plan, which includes a variety of foods. An example of such a menu for a week you’ll find below.
1 day diet:
- Breakfast – boiled egg, a serving of wheat cereal, herbal tea or fruit compote;
- Lunch – a serving of steamed vegetables, 120-140 g of boiled chicken meat;
- Dinner – serving of rice porridge, vegetable salad, juice.
2 day diet:
- Breakfast – small portion of seafood, boiled egg, toast with cream cheese, juice or tea;
- Lunch – a portion of buckwheat porridge with boiled Turkey, baked mushrooms, corn bread, tea;
- Dinner – fresh fruit, portion of oatmeal with dried fruit, toast, juice.
3 day diet:
- The Breakfast is average portion of fish, cooked vegetables, toast, milk or tea;
- Lunch – a serving of cereal, canned corn, 80-90 grams of boiled Turkey, bread, cheese, coffee;
- The dinner portion of vegetable stew, fried chicken, fresh vegetable salad, tea and milk.
4th day of the diet:
- Breakfast – easy eggs, half a serving of oatmeal, bread with goat cheese, milk or tea;
- Lunch – a serving of cereal, boiled chicken, oatmeal cookies, tea and coffee;
- Dinner – vegetable salad, a serving of pilaf, sour cream, tea/juice;
5th day of the diet:
- Breakfast – boiled egg, 50-70 grams of sea fish, fruit salad, toast with cheese, coffee/tea maker;
- Lunch portion of soup, toast with goat cheese, Apple/orange, vegetable juice;
- Dinner – small portion of mashed potatoes with the Turkey on a few, raw vegetables, corn bread, herbal tea.
6th day of the diet:
- Breakfast – vegetable salad, grilled cheese, yogurt, coffee/tea maker;
- Lunch – serving of easy mushroom soup, salad with cheese, eggs, cucumbers and apples, rice cakes, tea/juice;
- Dinner – baked fish, boiled beans, tea and juice.
7 day diet:
- Breakfast – a serving of rice porridge with apricots, sandwiches with cream cheese, coffee/tea maker;
- Lunch – large portion of vegetable cream soup, salad with tomatoes and cucumbers, green tea;
- Dinner – serving of braised mushrooms with carrots, zucchini, half a serving of scrambled eggs, fruit juice or tea.
If you decide to stick to the diet for blood group 2 positive, you need to cook many new dishes, which have never had to think about. The transition to a new diet will take some time and will be accompanied by a number of disadvantages, however, the sacrifice is nothing compared to the final result. To make it easier, write down the recipes for healthy meals for diet according to blood group.
|Dish||Vegetable salad with pears||Vegetable soup with chicken meat||Turkey vegetables|
|The cooking process||
Video about diet according to blood group for weight loss
Reviews and results
Stanislaus, 29 years: the dietitian told me a strict diet to anything. Recommended to stick to simple diet for blood group. I have 2 positive (international designation of «A+»). Learned about the new nutrition program and began to do as told. Had to eliminate some favorite foods and reduce the amount of servings. Instead of coffee drink tea. First time on the diet was difficult with my character, but I quickly got used to. And weight got rid of for the month 4.6 kg!
Ivan, 36 years: a Friend told how to lose weight for blood group. I like this diet seemed dubious, but soon opinion changed. I have 2-I group, a rhesus factor positive, therefore, to normalize digestion had to switch to vegetables, almost completely abandoning milk and meat. In three months thanks to this diet managed to lose weight! Now wear dresses that are two years gathering dust on the shelves!
Anna, 24 years: six months ago, and dreamed about the characteristics 92-63-91, and now incredibly proud of her figure! At the time, tried many diets, but to achieve this I was helped by a proper diet according to blood group. It’s simple: my body is more suited to vegetarian food. Had to obey and to give up meat. Over the 14 weeks of this diet I lost 16,4 kg Relatives shocked!