Properties and application of vitamin e for the skin
Vitamin e or tocopherol is translated from Latin as «conducive to the birth.» And not surprising, because this vitamin activates the regenerative processes of the cells and their update maintains the beauty and youthfulness of skin, prevents early aging, and also helps to eliminate both surface and deep wrinkles. Therefore vitamin e for the skin to adequately recognize the best fountain of youth. If you still don’t know how to use vitamin e for face, keep reading this article and taking tips note.
What is the impact of Vit. E on the skin?
When the skin lacks vitamin e, it can not go unnoticed, it becomes dry, flabby, losing muscle tone. But, with the right systematic use of vitamin both internally and externally, it is possible to quickly return the skin freshness, firmness and attractive appearance. Tocopherol has a large list of properties of the skin, the main of which are:
- the removal of toxins, neutralization of harmful substances and chemicals;
- cell renewal, formation of new;
- improve blood circulation, strengthen capillary walls;
- the production of elastin and collagen;
- the oxygen saturation of the skin;
- maintaining water-lipid balance;
- protection from harmful UV rays, prevent skin cancer;
- lightening the skin getting rid of age spots;
- getting rid of stretch marks;
- the healing of redness, inflammation, lesions and scarring;
- removal of allergic manifestations on the skin;
- treatment of white and blackheads, ulcers, removal of sebaceous plugs.
The remarkable properties of Vit. E is used by many companies manufacturing beauty care products for the face. You can use vitamin e for face at home, creating on its basis, masks, lotions and homemade cream.
Sources of tocopherol
First, you need to make sure that a sufficient amount of Vit. E came along with the meal. The daily rate for adults is approximately 80-100 mg. is not necessary to take special vitamin complexes, it is enough to organize your diet. The «vitamin of youth» is present in good quantities in legumes and cereals, eggs, cheese, milk, Brussels sprouts and broccoli, asparagus, animal liver, fatty saltwater fish, sea buckthorn, and mountain ash, sweet cherry, nuts and seeds (almonds and peanuts), as well as in various kinds of fresh vegetables and plants. The list of products is quite large, to find a way to consume them daily.
How to apply vitamin e for the skin
In the daily feeding of these essential for the health and beauty of your skin vitamin, is needed by the skin. Because tocopherol is well accepted by the skin, cleanses, moisturizes, softens and smoothes the epidermis. Vitamin e for the face in its pure form is sold in any drugstore at a very affordable price.
The easiest and fastest way to use vitamin is rubbed into the skin of the face and neck. Many just have doubts: is it possible to smear the face with vitamin e in its pure form? Yes, you can, especially if you want to quickly relieve the irritation and soothe the skin, promote rapid healing of wounds on the face to enrich our bodies the skin in autumn and spring, when there is a risk of beriberi. However, it often happens that women prefer to combine with vitamin e different favorite vegetable and essential oils. For example, for dry or aging skin, it is useful to RUB into the skin such combinations: olive oil +Vit. E, almond oil + E, rose oil + E. For sensitive skin as a base suitable jojoba oil, grape seed or peach. To enrich your casual day or night cream vitamin of youth, add a few drops of the oil composition in the bottle.
More information about which essential oil suits your skin type, read the link
Mask with vitamin e
A lover of all healthy and natural is very often used mask with vitamin e for the skin. To make a mask at home you can simply and quickly, and also have a good effect will not keep itself waiting long. Recipes of such masks, there are many, so choose for themselves the best variant is not difficult.
- Mask with glycerin and vitamin E. the Classic version of the mask for any skin type: add 10 capsules tocopherol (standard packing) in the bottle with glycerin (usually 25-30 ml), stir the contents and use 2-3 times a week, preferably at night. The finished mixture can be supplemented with egg yolk, but the mask you use for the 1st time immediately after preparation.
- Toning mask with vitamin e for the face. Is prepared as follows: 1 fresh cucumber should be crushed and squeeze the juice from it, add the contents of 2 capsules of vitamin «E». This lotion apply with cotton pad on face and neck and leave for 30-35 minutes. After the time is up, rinse with cool water.
- Vitamin remedy for oily skin. Mix: oil of vitamin e to persons with 7-10 drops of lemon juice 15-20 drops and add 2 tablespoons of chopped ovsyanyh flakes. Mix the ingredients and make a paste. 20 minutes apply on face. What else can you use for oily face read here>>.
- Nourishing mask for skin with cottage cheese. 2 lodges. cottage cheese, mix with 2 lodges. olive or Flaxseed oil and add 5 drops of vitamin E. a thick mixture Apply on face, lie back for 15-20 minutes. Wash with warm water.
- Mask with lifting effect. Egg white, 2 tablespoons of white clay, vitamins E and A 3 drops ( or one ampoule of the drug «Aevitum»), the mixture is diluted with warm milk, until a thick mush. Massage gently apply the mask on the face, hold for 5-7 minutes and rinse.
The use of liquid vitamin e for face creams or masks, will in the shortest possible time to give the skin freshness, firmness and elasticity, giving it a healthy and perfect appearance.
Do not be lazy to spend time on a favorite!