Vitamins for the skin — an overview of the most essential
Of great importance are the vitamins for elasticity and elasticity of the skin, because with age, the natural production of nutrients slows down and sometimes even stops at all. But even for young skin lack of vitamins can cause many problems and shortcomings. Know about what vitamins good for the skin and how they affect it, every girl should know, because applying this knowledge, you can help your skin stay beautiful and glowing for years to come.
First of all I would like to answer the question, what vitamins good for the skin, because it is of concern to many girls who are unable to choose from the 13 vitamins that will benefit them. Actually have a positive effect on the skin all 13 substances, but the nature of this influence is completely different, so you should select the vitamins for yourself, based on many factors: skin type, existing problems, age, etc.
Let us consider the properties and possible applications of each vitamin separately.
Vitamin a for face
Once in order to saturate the body with vitamin And had to lean on the fish oil. Today there are many cosmetic products based on retinol (vitamin A), so you can pick the product regardless of your taste preferences.
Retinol is able to fight inflammation and acne. And it was the only way to use vitamin A. it was Later revealed that he also fills fine wrinkles and has a skin smoothing effect.
Retinol refers to a rather active vitamins for youthful skin, so at high concentrations can even cause redness. The maximum concentration in the skin should not exceed 0.2%. If you still have irritation let skin to get used to, causing the product on the face less.
Vitamin a can be found in cosmetic products, and on its basis to prepare a homemade mask for the face with vitamins. In this case, the retinol should buy in a pharmacy, preferably in liquid form, because this form is most convenient. You can also add a few drops to your facial or to your daily face cream.
Vitamins for face wrinkles suitable for all your home-made masks. Just add 50 grams of the prepared mask a couple of drops of vitamin. For example, for all skin types suitable mask of grated carrots and rolled oats. And perfectly removes inflammation aloe.
The B Vitamins
The B vitamins are the most diverse group, they include several vitamins have different properties and chemical composition.
- B1 – Thiamine – used for the treatment of skin diseases, mainly caused by the instability of the nervous system. Such diseases include dermatitis, psoriasis, eczema etc. in addition, this vitamin possesses anti-aging and smoothing effect on the skin. By far the beauticians suggest to apply it, when it comes to existing skin disease and early signs of aging.
- B2 – Riboflavin – is considered one of the most effective vitamins to improve skin, thanks to skin cells enriched with oxygen, resulting in accelerated metabolism and cell regeneration. As a result of this complex action it is also useful in adulthood, wrinkles, and more youthful to as a vitamin for facial acne.
- B5 – Pantothenic Acid – the acid appears in considerable drying, which is especially useful for oily skin, prone to rashes. Except that it relates to vitamins for skin acne, B5 is able to smooth out the wrinkles in record time compared to other vitamins.
- B6 – Pyridoxine is indicated for the treatment of dermatological diseases on the face. This vitamin nourishes the skin and protects it from the harmful effects of the sun and external factors, which is beneficial to a speedy recovery.
- B9 – Folic acid – protects the skin from harmful UV rays, and can also be used to treat acne. Folic acid for acne can be applied in liquid form in masks or in the form of tablets that are taken inside.
- B12 – Cyanocobalamin – stimulates cell regeneration, that is, provoking skin renewal. The result is the appearance of the skin improves: aligned color and the relief disappears puffiness, and wrinkles. Additionally, view the article «On the use and application of vitamin B12 for hair».
Vitamin B complex in ampoules for the face you can buy in a pharmacy at a very small price, which can not be compared with the cost of the cosmetic products and the more treatments at the beautician.
This vitamin is called sun, because it is produced in the upper layers of the skin under the action of the sun, or rather of ultraviolet radiation. Of course, this is not its only source, vitamin D can be obtained through food, drugs or using vitamins in ampoules for the face.
On the skin this vitamin is affected holistically: he continues its youth and radiance, but also supports lean muscle mass. If you think it’s strange the effect from vitamin D, then you just are not familiar with the mechanism of its action. Acting on muscle receptors, vitamin causes muscles to contract and recovers fast muscle fibers. As a result, the figure for longer stays slim and toned.
Of course, this does not mean that you need to sit in the sun all summer. An excess of sun and vitamin D can speed up the aging process.
Vitamin C for face
Many know about the benefits of vitamin C or the tongue to the body, but most people don’t know or just don’t think about how important this substance is to maintain the beauty, youth and health of the skin.
Ascorbic acid is indispensable for the face, because it performs many important functions, chief among them:
- Strengthening the immune defenses of the skin;
- Stimulation of collagen and therefore reduce the risk of premature aging and improve the elasticity of the skin;
- Promotes rapid healing of wounds;
- Under normal levels of vitamin in the body, creates a natural protection of the skin from UV rays and free radicals
- It has antioxidant action.
It’s not all useful actions, which provides «askorbinka» for the skin. To sum up, Vit. With increases the body’s resistance to various skin infections and inflammation, makes the skin more supple and radiant.
To maintain the skin in excellent condition, in the first place to enrich the body with vitamin C from within, including in your diet foods such as: all kinds of citrus, currants, greens, cabbage, rose hips, garlic, apples, bell peppers, kiwi.
Also, you should use vitamin C topically in cosmetic products to further saturate the skin with vitamins. It should be noted that face masks with vitamin C are especially useful for women with oily skin, enlarged pores, pimples or acne. In addition, «askorbinka» has an excellent whitening effect, and thus will help to get rid of age spots on the face.
Ascorbic acid, today, you can purchase in a pharmacy in a different form, in the complex of vitamins for the skin separately or in the form of powder, ampoules for injection, tablets or saturated oils.
The simplest face mask with vitamin C, which can benefit every woman, it’s just to apply the contents of vitamin ampoule onto a cotton pad and wipe over face, avoiding area around the eyes. After 5-7 minutes, the skin is completely «absorb» useful component then you can put on your skin your moisturizer.
Also, on the basis of the vials with ascorbic acid you can make your own tonic or lotion, mix a vial of mineral Water in proportions 1:1, wipe the skin morning and evening.
Another name is tocopherol. For skin vitamin E is effective in combating signs of aging. It can improve complexion, accelerate cell renewal and relief from swelling. In addition, it protects the skin from stress and harmful influence of environment.
We can say that he leads vitamins from dry skin, additionally, it detoxifies, reduces inflammation and lightens dark spots. Of the foods most rich in vitamin E, you can select vegetable oils, nuts, seeds and grains.
Knowing which vitamins are necessary for skin, you’ll choose them at the pharmacy. But when buying, consider also the method of application. For example, vitamin E can be applied on skin in its pure form, so use it in the form of capsules. Round the capsule should be pierced and pressing, squeeze the tool on the face.
In masks it is more convenient to use an oil solution or ampoules with vitamin.
Vitamins K, P, H, F
The main property of this vitamin bleaching. It will be very useful for those who has long wished to get rid of age spots or freckles. In addition, it relates to vitamins for acne on the face, because apart from bleaching reduces inflammation.
He is responsible for a healthy complexion and protect the skin from harmful factors. In addition, the vitamin is involved in many metabolic processes and is essential for maintaining the fresh appearance of the skin.
Helps exfoliate old skin cells and the appearance of their new location. It is very important to consider when choosing how vitamins for facial acne and vitamins to rejuvenate.
This relatively young and little-known vitamin, because it opened up literally in the last century. It consists of a mixture of fatty acids contained naturally in some vegetable oils. Vitamin f for skin has a protective and rejuvenating effect, protects the skin from various stimuli, including allergen and promotes cell regeneration. It is best to use this vitamin in masks.
Choose the perfect vitamins for the skin acne or wrinkles, given their needs. Remember that cosmetic procedures cannot replace proper nutrition. Before applying certain vitamins, consult a beautician or to check their effect on a neutral area of skin such as the wrist.