Strengthening hair with folk remedies at home
Stress, bad ecology, lack of vitamins and many other factors affect our hair. To restore the beauty of faded and weak locks do not have to spend huge amounts on beauty products. To make a shampoo for hair, for example, the mask really own hands, using simple ingredients available at home.
There are many popular recipes of hair care products, tested by time and different purposes. Strengthening hair with folk remedies will allow you to not only save money, but also to minimize the risk of allergic reaction, using natural ingredients without dyes and chemicals. Want to know what foods strengthen hair, how to give them back the vitality and luster and how to strengthen your hair loss folk remedies? Then this article is for you.
Than to strengthen hair at home
Hair care is a long and painstaking work. If the condition of your hair is getting worse, they will require additional treatment and care. To restore hair, you may need days, weeks and even months. Let’s start with some tips that you need to consider taking care of hair:
- during treatment of the hair, rarely use the dryer and expose them to a heat treatment;
- daily pay time the scalp making a massage. This procedure increases blood circulation, strengthens hair follicles, additionally, it soothes and gives a pleasant feeling. Video instructions on how to do head massage for strengthening and hair growth, see the link
- periodically replace your shampoo with egg yolk, it foams well, has a purifying effect and has beneficial effects on hair. Depending on the density and length of hair you may need a few yolks;
- may strengthen the hair with salt, use it as a peeling of the scalp. Massage massage ordinary table salt or use sea. Thus you increase the blood flow to the skin, reduce the probability of and normalize the sebaceous glands. But this procedure can be done not more often than twice a week, as you can harm the scalp, or to remove the protective layer.
How to strengthen hair roots
To prevent hair loss, make hair stronger and thicker, it is important to pay special attention to the roots. Typically, this use of stimuli that can enhance blood circulation, strengthen hair follicles and promote growth of new hair. Here are a few examples of such home remedies that strengthen the roots:
- Hair strengthening tincture of Cayenne pepper. Due to its warming effect, this recipe is used to strengthen the hair roots. Pepper tincture stimulates blood flow, and leads to the activity of «dormant» follicles and promotes their growth. The result of more thick hair, the overgrowth of the bald patches to prevent hair loss.
5 slightly bitter dried Cayenne pepper to grind in a coffee grinder or grind by hand. Next pour half a liter of vodka or alcohol. Placed in a darkened dishes and leave to infuse for a couple of weeks in a cool dark place. Daily tincture is recommended to mix to the pepper gave it its edge. Before applying the tincture, strain through a sieve. Apply on the roots for 30 minutes before shampooing 2 times a week. This recipe is not suitable for people with dry type of scalp or suffer from dandruff. But it is possible to combine 1 teaspoon of prepared tincture with 1 tablespoon of olive, burdock or any other cosmetic oil.
- Mustard mask. A good way how to strengthen hair follicles showed different stimulating mask using mustard. Such masks can in the short term to strengthen the hair roots and accelerate their growth. In addition, mustard has a drying effect and prevents excessive oiliness of the skin. If you want to strengthen the hair from falling out at home, here is one example of such a mask:
2 large spoons dry mustard add 2 tablespoons hot water, 1 egg yolk, one to two tablespoons of warmed cosmetic oil to your taste, 1-2 tablespoons granulated sugar (the first test mask is best to do with 1 spoon, because the «sweeter» blend, the angrier mustard).
Apply the mask only on the roots, avoiding the tips (you can even pre-grease them with oil), because it can overdry them and make them brittle.
To sit with a mask on the head can be from 20 minutes to an hour, focusing on your feelings. Carefully rinse the hair shampoo with balsam. If you dream of a long spit, repeat the procedure at least once a week. Also suitable for men with a tendency to baldness.
Firming masks for hair
There is nothing easier and safer than using a homemade mask for hair strengthening. Just need to know a few secrets and to try several masks to find the most suitable and efficient option from the variety available.
- Strengthen hair colorless henna or Basma. A great tool that allows you to restore the structure of hair and give them a healthy luster and Shine, prevents breakage and split ends. Henna can be purchased at any food store or Department.
In order to prepare the mask, henna is ready to mix with water to form a pasty consistency. In this way, you can already apply it on the hair. If you are the owner of dry hair, add to the mix any nourishing oil, herbal tea or aloe juice. You can mix henna with warm yogurt. Mask of henna is recommended to keep on your hair for about 2 hours to reach maximum effect.
- Strengthening hair burdock oil. This oil is a popular tool used for hair care. This oil is sold in pharmacies, it is absolutely natural, does not contain flavorings and colorings. Enriched with various vitamins and various elements. The use of burdock oil for hair, gives the result from the first application leaving your hair well-groomed, obedient, hydrated and smooth.
Burdock oil should be preheated on a steam bath, and apply to the roots of the scalp massage movements, gradually evenly distributing through the hair. Then leave to soak for half an hour, then rinse with shampoo and warm water.
Oil can be used in conjunction with other ingredients such as sour cream or yogurt, honey or egg yolk. The egg has long been considered a very important component of many masks and balms, because by strengthening the hair at home egg, you can pass the hair a lot of vitamins and useful components.
- Strengthen hair onion skin. Onion peel positively affects the scalp and hair, making them healthy and lush. In addition, by using onion peel can be used as a natural coloring agent and give hair a beautiful wheat tone.
Pour 1-2 cups of hot water in onion peel, and hold on low heat for about 20 minutes. Ready broth drain and rinse them evenly to the hair, each strand separately. You can add 2 tablespoons of glycerin and apply on hair at night, wrapping them in plastic. Repeat the process 5-7 times.
Before you go to beauty salons for expensive treatments, remember that you can strengthen the hair folk remedies. This technique is not only simple, but also very interesting. Create your perfect tonic for the hair and enjoy the result!