Skin care around the eyes
The skin around the eyes is one of the most delicate and sensitive skin areas on the human body. The lack of sebaceous glands, the constant blinking and movement of the eyeball, close to the surface of the vessels — all this makes the skin particularly sensitive and susceptible to the effects of internal state and the environment.
The main problems associated with skin around the eyes is an inflammation and irritation of the skin, circles and puffiness under the eyes, swollen eyelids, wrinkles. And we are constantly faced with one problem or the other, and sometimes with several at once. What to do to protect your eyes from the problems? The answer is simple: a competent and regular care for the skin around the eyes will help to prevent the occurrence of any defects.
- Use only special cosmetics for the skin around the eyes.
- Try to eliminate the causes that lead to deterioration of the skin: lack of sleep, large amounts of harmful food, visual fatigue, prolonged stress, bad habits.
- In bright Sunny weather, especially in the summer, wear sunglasses. They will protect your eyes from ultraviolet radiation, and the skin around them wrinkles.
- To 35 years the main emphasis in the care of skin eyes it is better to do the traditional methods.
- Do not rush to buy anti-aging cream, even if you think you have small wrinkles. More likely it is just wrinkles that you smile often, or are in the sun. In this case, the cream will not help but only harm.
- In no case do not RUB the eye! First, you can bring back the infection, and secondly, you are putting too heavy load, the delicate skin around the eyes.
- Preventive measures will help to avoid many problems in the future, besides, it is much easier than treatment of existing problems. So regularly apply the care products for eye skin, make a mask from wrinkles under the eyes, lotions, compresses, massage, exercises hasbinding, washing and wiping, and most importantly, never leave the makeup on the eyes, it can lead not only to inflammation of the skin, but the eyes, eyelashes under layer of mascara become brittle and thin; don’t be lazy before going to sleep, remove the makeup.
Modern cosmetics offers a wide selection of care products for the skin around the eyes from almost any adversity or just support and care. In this direction more or less clear. Stop for a closer examination of home remedies to care for this delicate area.
- Applying the massage you can reduce eyelid swelling, to disperse stagnant lymph, improve blood circulation and increase firmness and elasticity of the skin. It is best to do it with cream or oil, so less likely to stretch and damage the skin. Apply onto the eyelids of the selected tool (you can even apply, for example, olive oil) and lightly go from one corner to the other, repeat in the opposite direction. You can repeat this route with light circular movements.
- Freshen up after a sleepless night will help mask of fresh parsley. 1 tsp. chopped parsley mix with 2 hours.l. thick cream or butter. Apply the mask to damp eyelids and keep for about half an hour, then remove with a cotton swab.
- To cope with dark circles under the eyes will help the ice cubes out of chamomile decoction. Wipe the skin with a cube in the morning or evening. In principle, such harvesting of the ice can be made of any herbs and even tea (black and green).
- To reduce dark circles and help the cold compress: the two pieces of gauze to wrap one spoon of curd and apply to the eyes for 5-10 minutes.
- Contrasting compress of fennel, sage or chamomile helps reduce bags under the eyes. Prepare two bowls with the broth, one cold, the other hot (but not boiling water, and tolerable for the skin temperature) and two cotton handkerchief. Scarves fold so that it is easy to apply to the eyes and dip each into your bowl. Within 10 minutes alternately applied to the eyelids one scarf, then another.
- Refresh the skin and soothe redness of the skin around the eyes help compresses or rubbing the skin around the eyes with a decoction of chamomile, Linden, cornflower or parsley, and cucumber juice.
Masks for skin around eyes:
- The mask will help to actively nourish and moisturize the skin and smooth fine lines and improve skin elasticity. Half of banana mash and mix with 1tbsp.l. melted on a water bath butter. Apply the mixture on the eyelids, gently driving into the skin for 20 minutes, rinse with warm water.
- 1/2st.l. crushed oat flakes pour about 3 tbsp of hot milk, allow to swell. Warm mixture apply on your eyelids for 20 minutes. Then rinse with warm water.
Don’t forget that eyes are beautiful needs framing beautiful eyelashes. Use to strengthen eyelashes castor, almond, sea buckthorn, burdock oil, rosehip oil, vitamins a in the form of oil.
You may be interested in these articles for the care of eyelashes:
How to use castor to lashes
Oils and herbs to restore damaged eyelashes
The process of skin care around the eyes should not be confined to external influence. Proper nutrition, daily walks, sports and seasonal use of multivitamins will help you always look gorgeous.