Homemade facial scrub with your hands: the best recipes
Of course, today you can buy any cosmetic product for every taste and for any purpose, including various cleansing scrubs, peeling.
Creating a homemade facial scrub with your hands, you can prepare the perfect tool, because nobody knows better than you all type of needs and characteristics of your skin. In addition, home remedies is a huge advantage, they are natural, no additives, colors and flavors.
Want your skin always looked fresh, smooth and velvety? It’s time to learn how to make scrubs at home for the face, and carry out cleaning procedures.
For you we have prepared the most useful information on the subject, also the article we will explain effective scrubs recipes for different skin types.
What is face scrub?
Probably every woman knows what a scrub for face and body. For those who has no idea what this means, we will shortly tell.
Scrub is a tool that consists of a base, for example, of a gel, cream or milk, and fine exfoliating particles, due to which from the pores and skin surface removes all dirt: sweat, grease, dust…
When making home remedies for a base are used as rules oil, dairy products, eggs and other «creamy» mass. As exfoliating particles, add egg shells, crushed nut shells, ground seed and seeds of berries, some cereal, ground coffee and much more.
Homemade facial scrubs
In order to achieve a velvety skin and remove the coarse cells, the need to buy cosmetic scrub, because in every home there are numerous items that you can use for this purpose.
- Scrub of baking soda for the face
Soda is a familiar product that is very inexpensive and is in almost every kitchen. Soda is great reduces inflammation and removes excess Shine, so it can be used as a method of treatment of acne and blackheads. Along with this soda is very active and even aggressive substance, so you can only use it very carefully. Before you can make a scrub at home, it is important to know the rules of using baking soda for the face:
- Don’t do it if you have very sensitive or irritated skin;
- In the presence of damage: wounds, cuts, open pimples, postpone the use of baking soda;
- Before to do facial scrub at home for the first time, apply it on your wrist rubbing movements and rinse with water. If you have any allergic reaction or discomfort, you better to use another scrub.
- For combination and oily skin suitable method of applying a soda scrub only to the areas. Most often it is the so-called T-zone: forehead, nose, chin.
- After applying the scrub, be sure to apply to the skin moisturizing or soothing cream.
The easiest face scrub at home is baking soda mixed with boiled water to the consistency of porridge. Apply this mixture on the skin massage movements and rinse with warm, then cold water.
A great solution is to use water instead of broth chamomile or mint. Chamomile has a calming and peppermint is invigorating effect on the skin.
Another version of the scrub on the basis of soda includes even and fine salt. Mix of bulk ingredients in the same quantities, dilute with water and apply to face the massage lines.
More about the use of baking soda for the face, see the link
- Sugar scrub for face
Sugar allows you to scrub the skin and make it more shiny. Sugar due to the size and shape of their granules great for making a scrub. And what kind of components you add to your vehicle, depends on the nature of its effects on the skin.
Here are the different ways to make facial scrub out of sugar:
- If you have dry or normal skin mix 1 table.a spoonful of sugar with the same amount of vegetable oil (olive, apricot, etc.) or even melted butter.
- In addition to oils for dry skin you can use milk cream, fatty cream, natural mayonnaise, your favorite cream or raw egg yolk.
- Skin, prone to fat, is in need of dried substances. These include egg whites, nonfat yogurt and lemon juice. It is therefore very important before you choose a facial scrub, to determine your skin type in order to better understand what it requires.
- You can make a template for homemade scrub in advance, if you mix the sugar, ground almonds and oat flakes. Almonds can be substituted with hazelnuts, both nuts should not be ground for flour, the fine particles will be sufficient. When you want to apply a soft facial scrub at home, mix this mixture with butter, natural yoghurt, milk, kefir, sour cream, lemon juice or any other solvent. A blank for the scrub can be stored for quite a long time in the closed container.
- The mask-scrub for face at home easy to cook sugar and honey. Mix one tsp.spoon these two components and pour in a mixture of 1 egg white, which optionally can be replaced boiled in milk porridge. Mix the ingredients and apply it on the face by massaging then leave it for 15 minutes and after that rinse with water.
Scrubs are sugar based should be applied immediately cooking, so the sugar did not have time to dissolve and lose its scrubbing action.
- Face scrub of honey
Honey is very beneficial for the skin natural remedy, but it is a potential allergen that reacts with a large number of people. That is why if you are not sure you are not allergic to honey before use make test on your wrist.
Honey recipes homemade facial scrub is not recommended to try people with diabetes, those who have the capillaries and veins on the face and those who are trying to deal with active hair growth on the face. For all other presenting the most popular and effective recipes of scrubs.
- Candied honey in itself is also a great scrub. It moisturizes and tightens the skin, making it smooth and radiant.
- If you already have oily skin, it is better to mix the honey with the dried food that we call higher.
- Dry skin cream is a natural face scrub at home following composition: honey, cereal, milk. Massage your skin with this composition a couple of minutes and rinse. If you want you can leave the product on the skin for more effective hydration.
- For more severe exfoliation of the particles of one of honey may not be enough in this case, mix it with fine salt or coffee. In facial scrub for oily skin will be useful to drip lemon juice.
- Recipes of masks with honey, see the article at the link
Having honey in your kitchen, you can regularly to saturate the skin with beneficial properties derived from the nature.
- Coffee face scrub
At home ground coffee is a popular body scrub. And all because it is so intensively removes rough and dead skin cells, velvety effect pleasantly surprise not only you but others as well.
For the skin it can be used both in pure form and in mixtures with other components.
The simplest method is to brew 1 table.spoon ground coffee with boiling water, cool and RUB the pulp into the skin of the face and body.
In addition to exfoliation to achieve moisturizing, add in coffee oil or fatty dairy product.
And, conversely, to rid the skin of excess fat and Shine, add an egg white or lemon juice.
- Recipes masks out of coffee for the face and body
- Coffee body scrub
Home beauty treatments there is a huge number, but it is important to know what products suit your skin. So experiment and look for new beauty secrets. Leave in the comments your favorite recipes for facial scrubs at home.