Pumice stone for heels
Various treatment procedures do not allow the feet to harden. If you run their legs, their appearance is much worse. When orehoviy the top layer of skin, it will become yellow-gray. Affect the heels as possible, and this requires regular use of the abrasive means.
Why you need a pumice stone for feet
First, the so-called natural material that has a porous structure and is characterized by rigidity. It is formed by the solidification of volcanic lava along with the process of intensive gas emissions. Today there are a variety of means, but of artificial origin, having abrasive properties. With pumice for feet doing pedicures perfect, as it helps to remove the dead layers of the skin, removes corns, calluses, and eventually cracks. If the heels became rough, it is necessary to use this tool.
How to use a pumice stone for feet
The frequency of application is determined by the condition of the skin. For example, in complex cases, care for heels you need to perform daily. Removing corns/cracks, you can reduce the intensity and apply the loofah 1-2 times weekly. First you need to clean the skin. After that to obtain a good result should follow the instructions:
- Feet, not wiping it dry, dipped in a prepared solution. Feet steam, which is used with a hot water bath. If the task is, how to soften your heels at home, you can choose one of the following: herb tea (calendula, chamomile), saline solution, starch. Keep the feet in the water for 10 minutes.
- Then used pumice to handle the heels. The duration of the process depends on how much calloused skin on the feet. On wet skin can be applied to any tool that will improve the movement of abrasive stone (soap, shower gel). Primarily it is necessary to RUB in a circular motion. Intense cleaning required in cases when the feet start: the skin is coarse, there corns, is corn.
- Pumice for the heels to be used in several approaches, if the foot condition is deplorable. Otherwise, you can clean skin in 1-2 treatments. Stop using abrasive stone follows the appearance of mild stinging at the site of exposure.
- Feet need to clean running water.
- If desired, use a special scrub/peeling for the feet.
- At the final stage of dry skin to soften moisturizing cream. Again, by intensive exposure is necessary to apply a thick layer. When the cream is absorbed, the excess is removed.
Than to make smooth heels at home
There are many options abrasives of different structures, with varying degrees of effectiveness of decontaminating rough feet. When deciding how to bring the heel in order, you need to consider the characteristics of each type, taking into account individual physiological characteristics. Common options:
- natural pumice;
- artificial means (scrubs, metal scrapers, pumice unnatural origin);
- electrical appliances (roller blade).
Found in different colors: gray, brown, yellow and even blue. Can effectively clean skin heels. The main downside is the hygroscopicity, which leads to intense breeding of harmful microorganisms. Given that the abrasive means the woman uses regularly, so, to change the pumice will often have. Otherwise the stone may cause new problems.
Electropulse for heels
Popular brand of Scholl (it is often called School). Is an electric device which is equipped with a comfortable handle and a removable roller with abrasive surface. Reviews about it are positive, driven by high efficiency. Electropulse for feet operates on the same principle as an ordinary stone, with the difference that there is no need to make circular movements with your hand. The roller starts to rotate after pressing the button. The main disadvantage of the device is the possibility of damage to the skin under intense pressure on the saw.
Artificial abrasive tool for heels
Metal scrapers quite effective against corns and rough heels, but easy to deform the skin. They are inexpensive, what is their advantage. There are artificial pumice, which are not prone to gain weight, therefore, no risk of propagation of microbes. The degree of effectiveness they are almost equal to natural analogues. Solving the problem of how to make heels soft, if they are only slightly calloused, you can apply the scrub/peeling. Such formulations contain abrasive particles, but will not cope with serious problems.
How to choose a pumice stone for heels
If you want to clean and soften rough skin, choose a tool based on a number of factors:
- View of pumice: electric/mechanical, natural/artificial stone/metal, the structure of liquid/solid.
- The degree of abrasion is determined by the condition of the heels.
- Level of comfort during operation, for example, electric foot pumice equipped with a handle, but using natural/artificial analogue will have to work hard. If the condition five miserable, the daily intensive care can take a lot of effort.
- The price of the product – is generated based on a number of factors: the level of efficiency, speed of bringing the feet in order, functionality.
- External features are important for the connoisseurs of aesthetics even in small things.
The price of pumice stone for heels
Natural stone and its artificial counterpart are cheaper than an electric device. For example, Thai pumice offered at a price of 100 rubles on the Russian market. Such products can be purchased in the online store, or request your friends who are planning to visit Thailand. The cost of metal scrapers is not much higher, but the peels/scrubs are offered several times more expensive. Price varies from 60 to 600 rubles. You can buy them in the market or to order the catalog.
Electrical appliances (Keda Scholl) are much more expensive. Price varies depending on brand and model. The average cost for original products is 1500-1800 rubles. In addition, the kit includes a spare roller. However the market offers and forgery. Their price is several times lower, while there is no guarantee of quality and long-term service, as evidenced by the feedback.
Video: how to clean heels
Alina, 29 years old
Sometimes it is necessary to remove rough skin on heels. Use electroparty Scholl. Earlier at hand was a regular scratcher, but I kept forgetting to change it. The device also cleans quickly, the skin is smooth. The price is high, but the result is a high quality item, which can be long use.
I’m a fan of natural cosmetics and care products. I was attracted to Thai pumice. Legs after using it a fabulously smooth. Not sure how strong it will remove corns, but in my case (average degree of neglect heels) this pumice doing its job perfectly. After the procedure, you need to soften heels.
Elena, 30 years
Over time, began to appear corns, cracked skin, even after applying moisturizing creams. Chose electropulse. The roller revolves very quickly, so do not apply pressure to the saw. Otherwise, I’m happy. The device coped with my problems at first, but in the end I still got what I wanted – perfect heels.