How to tighten pores on face: people and cosmetics
Through the pores of our skin breathes and is saturated with oxygen. But about 40 percent of people, regardless of gender and age have such a problem as large pores on the face, usually it happens in owners of oily or combination skin types. Cosmetologists believe that people with more oily skin, formation of wrinkles occurs much later than in others. Therefore, you should not blame nature for what gave you this skin, you just need to learn how to properly and carefully care for her and find the tools to narrow pores on the face.
Because enlarged pores is not only unsightly and ugly, but can also be dangerous, as they can become clogged with dirt and dust, as well as to develop different bacteria. The result is redness, inflammation, pimples, blackheads and many other troubles. How to get rid of enlarged pores and how to treat oily skin, talk to you today.
The reasons why enlarged pores on the face
The main reason why enlarged pores on the face is excessive formation and excretion of sebum. This fact is a consequence of different reasons. Perhaps it’s a genetic predisposition, or, for example hormonal changes in the body during adolescence, during pregnancy or during menopause, various failures related to the improper production of hormones can also affect the sebaceous glands.
In addition, enlarged pores on the nose, chin, forehead or the whole face together, can be the consequence of defective or irregular skin care, picked the wrong cleansers, poor or aggressive cosmetics and more. Everyone knows that poor diet, bad habits and daily stress also has a negative impact on the skin.
It is also important to know that the pores increase in size in ultraviolet radiation and prolonged exposure to the sun, as in such circumstances, greatly reduces the production of collagen. Whatever the reason was not the main factor when notable enlarged pores on the face, treatment or cleanup should not be delayed indefinitely.
How to reduce enlarged pores on the face
Enlarged pores on face what to do? To improve the condition of your skin, you need to carry out complex procedures, it is not necessary to spend a huge amount of time in the beauty parlor. It is really clean and reduce pores on face at home.
The most important moment in your work on the skin will be to build up your daily care of her. Basic tips and guidelines that must be followed.
- Oily skin need to clean at least 2 times a day, after sleep and before him. It is extremely important to remove the remnants of makeup and concealer from the face than the skin will be more relax and breathe, the less the risk of contamination of the pores and further inflammatory processes.
- With care pick cleansers, you fit the foams, lotions and gels, tightens pores, dries up oily effect. To further disinfect the skin, it is possible to purchase a tonic alcohol-based or zinc oxides, reduces pores on the face.
- Decorative cosmetics also need to be chosen for your face type. Foundation or powder should have a matte effect to dry and eliminate Shine, and not to worsen the situation.
- At least 2 times a week need to use peels and scrubs. Thus, you will smooth the skin and eliminate old dead skin cells that clog the pores. Choose products containing solid particles, such as apricot pits or walnut, and with glycolic and salicylic acid.
- Try not to steam the skin, yourself do not press pimples and blackheads, so you are once again injure the skin and risk of infection.
- Wipe the skin with a pre-prepared ice cubes. You can freeze mineral water, aloe juice, lemon water, green tea. Cold perfectly tones skin, tightens pores.
- For oily skin good mask reduces pores and removes impurities. Their regular use can bring good results. The way to reduce large pores on face, apply masks and their recipes will focus on this in more detail.
Face mask, tightens pores
So, how to clean pores on face clogged with fat? Prepare at home masks. We present to your attention some of them.
- Mask with egg white.
Take 1 egg, select only protein. Add a small amount of fresh lemon juice. This composition apply in circular massage movements on the face. Wait until the face film is formed. Then rinse with cool water.
- Mask how to get rid of pores on face with potato starch.
Prepare the following weight: a starch with a pinch of salt, spoon of honey and spoon of warm milk. Mix thoroughly and apply on face. Calmly lie down while the mask on the face is not dry. Rinse lightly or with a special sponge.
- How to get rid of time using fruit.
For dry skin for centuries used the mask from the pulp of fruit. You can use any of the following: Apple, pear, peach, apricot, strawberry, raspberry, cherry. Chop any fruit to choose from, and a half hour apply the pulp on the skin. Rinse with a cotton swab dipped in milk and repeat once a week, alternating fruit.
- Clay mask to narrow pores.
Clay masks help to stimulate the metabolic processes of the skin, make it smoother and glowing.
For making any clay white, black or blue. If desired, you can mix different types in equal quantity. Dilute the clay with boiled water, until a thick mush. Add lavender or rosemary oil. Apply about a quarter of an hour. Rinse with warm water and clean face rinse with cool. Contrasting washing helps to close pores.
- If you want to try an effective way to narrow the pores on your nose, take note of the following recipe.
You need kaolin (white) clay, fennel table. spoon, glycerin and water. All the components must be mixed until a thick and dense consistency. To impose a thick layer on nose, and the most problematic porous areas. Leave for 10/20 minutes. Can be washed off with water with drops of lemon, chamomile tea or plain green tea.
- Narrow pores essential oils.
The bottles of oils in large quantities are sold in pharmacies and cosmetic departments. You will need an equal amount of mix oil of peppermint, hazelnut (you can substitute tea tree oil) and lemon. The mixture of oils to put on cleansed facial skin instead of cream. An hour and a half to get wet face cloth and remove the remains.
- Orange vs fat.
To address the question of how to remove enlarged pores, maybe orange mask. For this you need to grind peeled rind of 1 orange and combine it with a small amount of the pulp of this fruit. This mask is suitable not only for skin, but also to eliminate high fat content of the back, shoulders, neck and other problem areas.
Recipes, how to clean pores at home, there are a great many. In addition, you can experience and salon treatments, such as ultrasonic cleaning, darsonvalization, microdermabrasion, laser peels or resurfacing.
I hope that in our article, you received a full answer to the question, how to clear pores on face, to narrow it and give your face a unspoilt attractiveness. Follow all the advice offered and remember that oily skin needs a more thorough and intensive maintenance. Your efforts you’ll be able to leave a porous face of the past, be beautiful!