What is different from hair removal waxing
Today we will answer the question: «what distinguishes the translations available.». These terms are constantly on procedures for hair removal. Wonder that lay people use them as synonyms and don’t know the difference, is not necessary. Often, describing a procedure called epilation what in fact is called depilation and Vice versa. To the uninitiated in the intricacies of the profession then becomes even more difficult to draw the line and figure out what the difference between hair removal from the waxing. But clear differences still exist, try to understand them.
Epilation and depilation — what is the difference?
Waxing and hair removal up to a point lawfully used as synonyms. It was not until the moment when modern technology has allowed without negative consequences for the health to destroy hair follicles. It was then that arose the need to classify the procedures for hair removal, and make some specifics for the convenience and understanding customers, what they are. Unfortunately, to grow in daily use precise terminology is not yet possible. For example, waxing persistently called «biophilia» and do with it anything. The apparatus is used by a lot of women in the home, it would be correct to call a «depilatory», but it has stuck the word «epilator». You already know the difference. But provide transparency and dispel doubts.
What is depilation?
Waxing is hair removal that is visible on the surface of the skin. Hair removal from the root is also called depilation. The hair follicle remains intact and the hair sooner or later begins to grow again.
There are several methods of hair removal, they are used all women or in salons, or at home.
- Shaving. In fact, it is cutting hair. And follicle and the hair root remains intact. Here is the article
/irritation-after-britya-zonyi-bikini how to shave the hair and prevent irritation of the skin.
- Chemical depilation. In this case you use chemicals that dissolve the outer part of the hair. The root and the follicle, again, remain untouched.
- Mechanical hair removal. We pull out them out by the root with tweezers and other devices. The follicle remains, and the hair grows back.
- Waxing. Hair removal from the root using hot or cold wax. In this article, read how to do waxing at home
- Sugaring. The purpose of the procedure is similar to waxing but uses a sugar paste. Detailed description of the procedure shugaring here.
What is epilation?
Epilation is the removal of hair from the root, which destroys the follicle. The result of this procedure, the chances of recovery of hair growth is minimal. This technique is new and based on the latest achievements of science. It is here clearly visible, waxing different from hair removal. The second is real only in the clinic and takes place using special equipment. There are three main kinds of epilation:
- Electrolysis and electrolysis. The destruction of the root and the hair follicles with an electric current of low power. It uses galvanic, blandowii method and electrolysis.
- Light hair removal. The hair’s follicle is destroyed by exposure to focused light rays. Method is used laser and photoepilation.
- Combo. A combination of both methods.
Here is an article that epilating different areas of the body, be sure to take a look:
- The types of hair removal legs
- Bikini waxing at home
- Hair removal under arms laser, waxing, epilator
So, what is depilation and epilation understood. Understand that in case of depilation and epilation, the difference lies not in fact, and in the method of implementation and end result. To sum up, polishing and waxing helps to get rid of unwanted body hair. First, the more progressive methods and reliable result in the final, the second – with the help of improvised means and with the need to regularly repeat the procedure. Perhaps in ten years the need for hair removal will disappear due to total availability of hair removal. At the moment to use a hair removal may not be many, the fun is not cheap.