How to restore damaged hair
Poor environment, vitamin deficiency and poor nutrition, a daily hot drying and styling causes enormous harm to your hair. They become dry, brittle, split and looks like straw, which, to put it mildly, unattractive. Does not forgive such attitude, therefore, to restore its former beauty and luster, you will need to try. The purpose of this article is to tell you how to restore dry and damaged hair and what methods and solutions to this problem exist.
Care for damaged hair
Before you start the treatment of damaged hair and measures for their salvation, should learn how to care for them and to automate all habits that will not worsen the condition, and further to deal with such a problem. So, the basic rules, which prevent damage to hair.
- Minimize heat treatment. Often dry the hair in a natural way, i.e. as seldom as possible use a Hairdryer. The natural drying, the hair is less damaged, even, on the contrary, saturated with oxygen and recovered. If the circumstances are such that you have no time to wait, turn the hair dryer on gentle mode, the low or medium temperature. The same goes for other appliances for styling irons for straightening or Curling iron. Use more gentle methods, such as wrapping or curlers.
- Refrain from staining or use gentle products. Nothing destroys the hair structure, as discoloration or staining. Frequent bleaching or changing the color of your hair can lead them to a critical state, to make weak and brittle, prone to excessive hair loss. Read «What to do if hair is falling out». The recovery time is better to abandon painting, but to saturate the colours you can use colours, tonics, or ask the salon to help you choose the paint without ammonia and other chemicals that damage hair.
- Pick the right conditioners and shampoos for dry and damaged hair. When shopping for hair care products, stop those composed of natural ingredients: oils, herbs. Pay attention to the composition, it should be no different sulfates, and other chemicals, as these products deprive protective functions of your hair. Mainly buy remedies from pharmacies.
- It should not be too frequent washing of the head. For the reason that you wash away the sebum which protects the scalp and coats the hair from damage. It is enough to wash the hair 2-3 times a week. If you encourage your hair to this mode, they will no longer need frequent washing.
- Select the comb. Better stay on the combs with wide teeth or a massage brush with natural fibers. This reduces the risk of breaking off and a section of hair while combing. It is important to know that not comb the hair, until they finally dried up.
This elementary measure will help to further improve the structure of hair. But if your hair is already in poor condition, need to take more drastic measures. How to restore damaged hair, restoring it’s healthy and charming look?
Restore damaged hair at home
Don’t look for a shampoo or conditioner for damaged hair, whose packaging promises an instant miracle, healing actions. It is better to choose a method longer treatment and secure the result.
- Treatment in the salon. Modern hairdressing offer a range of services and treatments for the restoration of damaged hair. This includes special haircut hot scissors. The principle of this procedure is that previously applied mask, then the soldering tip of each hair, which helps to detain nutrients in it. In addition, you can offer laminating or polishing the hair. Hair change through the application or wraps special preparations with the active substances, which additionally nourish and moisturize the hair, they become shiny, manageable and not lohmataya. The effect is felt immediately after use and kept on the hair for a while. But the disadvantage of this method is the high cost of services.
- Folk methods. There are many recipes, balms, serums and masks that you can easily prepare at home and which can successfully affect dry, damaged hair.
The most effective and proven method to nourish lifeless hair and restore their natural moisture. For this you have to choose any oil for damaged hair, for example, burdock, peach, olive, almond or castor. A small amount of oil should be slightly warm, and then rubbing movements applied to the scalp and ends. Wrap head with a warm towel and to arrive in this state for about 2 hours. Rinse with warm water with shampoo. Using essential oils for dry and damaged hair, your hair is nourished and enriched with vitamins, more vivid, more docile and receptive to external factors.
Mask with gelatin
This mask can be a great alternative to salon lamination. Read more about how to do laminating hair gelatin at home, read the link
1 big spoon gelatin is placed in 1 Cup of warm water, then add 2 tablespoons of any oil and a teaspoon of honey. Apply the mask evenly on all hair and leave for an hour. After rinse with warm water. You will notice that the hair becomes soft and easy to comb and to style.
Dear women, follow the condition of their hair and promptly take action for their recovery. Be beautiful and loved!