Coconut oil for face
The versatility of coconut oil makes it an indispensable product for everyday use. Cooking, folk medicine, cosmetology, housekeeping in these areas oil coconut has proven itself very well. He has a lot of valuable properties, interesting taste, delicate aroma.
The useful benefits of coconut oil
The product contains a high percentage of fatty acids which are necessary for the internal systems of the body, and external. The means sated with vitamins A, E, C, phosphorus and calcium. The material has the following useful properties:
- Relief in Alzheimer’s disease and epilepsy.
- Recycles bad cholesterol and increases good.
- Acts as antioxidants, thereby prevents the occurrence of diseases of the heart and blood vessels.
- Boosts the immune system.
- Effective against some fungi, bacteria, viruses.
- Accelerates the healing of wounds, insect bites, relieves bruises, diaper rash, babies eczema, dermatitis, lichen.
- Tidy digestion, has beneficial effects on mucous membranes. The product is recommended for ulcers, inflammations of the GASTROINTESTINAL tract.
- As a component of cosmetic products useful for face, body skin, hair and nails. The best way to affect the appearance.
The use of coconut oil
The product is made from coconut meat by cold and hot pressing. The first method allows you to save the maximum amount of nutrients, which are concentrated in the weather. For cosmetic purposes you should use unrefined coconut oil. The facility has a dense consistency that becomes liquid after heating. Refined product is not as valuable. Shelf life – not more than a year. The substance does not cause allergies, pleasant smell and can be kept long at room temperature without loss of properties.
Cosmetic coconut oil should be added to homemade masks for face, hair, nails. The product has a positive effect on the external tissues and their derivatives. Even if you just apply the product on face and body twice a week, the result will be stunning. When mixing oily substances with cooking soda is natural toothpaste that copes with its main task.
In folk medicine, the remedy is used to treat ear infections, nasal bleeding, getting rid of lice and other parasites of the head. In the latter case, the product is mixed with anise or first applied the vinegar, and then coconut oil. Judging by the reviews, this tool is more effective than gifts to the chemical industry. For gastronomic purposes, you should buy edible coconut oil, which has a slightly different composition. When heated in the product does not produce carcinogens. Coconut oil extract is used in diets, as it helps to lose weight.
The use of coconut oil in cosmetology
The product has won a special place in the field of beauty. It can be used for different purposes:
- Hair. Substance use is especially pronounced in relatively dry, brittle, damaged strands. Strengthens the follicles, increases hair elasticity, provides excellent care for tips protection from negative external factors. Especially effective in combination with peach, castor, burdock oil.
- For the body. The product perfectly nourishes, moisturizes the epidermis, making it velvety. Along with brown sugar, coconut oil extract gently removes dead skin cells. The combination of product and essential oils is of great benefit to the skin of the feet, hands, nails.
- For the face. The value of this substance for the face, is significant, so it is necessary to tell more.
Dry type needs a coconut oil extract as any other. The person receives proper food, softens, moisturizes and restores a healthy appearance. The product eliminates irritation, peeling, heals small cracks. Coconut oil for face also act in the role of a healing agent, fights acne, black dots, heals wounds after acne.
How to use coconut oil for face in other ways? You should think about applying the product when the appearance of the first wrinkles. Regular application of the cream makes the skin smooth, young, supple, restores its elasticity and results in tone. The product effectively combats age spots, acts as a sunscreen. If you, before going to sunbathe, will coconut oil to lubricate the face, the skin will reward you with a uniform shade and freshness.
Face mask with coconut oil
The effectiveness of these recipes proven practice:
- Nourish and soften dry skin. Coconut oil (2 tsp) in a water bath to melt. When the substance becomes liquid, add the honey (2 tsp) and whisk the egg yolk (1 PC). Apply the mixture on the face and neck area. The mask must be a quarter of an hour, then rinse with water. Carry out the procedure three times a week, only need 12-15 sessions.
- Face mask from coconut oil from wrinkles. Mix 50 ml of coconut oil with 1 teaspoon of oil solution of tocopherol. Apply the product on cleansed face for a couple of hours before a night’s rest, patting lightly with fingertips. Wait until this kind of cream will be absorbed into the face, the remains blot with a paper towel.
- Coconut oil for cleansing the face. You will need one tablespoon of warm coconut oil of high quality, ½ tsp lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of honey, three drops of essential oil of tea tree and 2 drops lavender oil extract. Keep the mask for 10 minutes, rinse with warm water. Frequency of treatment – twice a week.
Coconut scrub for acne
A variety of scrubs based on coconut oil to apply to people with problem skin. Formulations help get rid of acne, pimples, blackheads, maintaining the freshness and youthfulness. Recipes scrubs that are suitable for issues the person:
- Fine sea salt connect with coconut oil. A thin layer, apply the thick mixture on the skin, massage very easy. Rinse with warm water, use 1-2 times a week.
- Coconut oil for face and mix with soda. To get a more gentle composition, instead of soda, add a pinch of cinnamon and crushed corn flakes. Method of application similar to the previous one.
- 2 tbsp coconut oil and liquid honey put 1-1,5 tbsp of ground coffee. Thoroughly mix the components to obtain a homogeneous mass. Handle the face 1-2 times a 7 days, and you will find that the black marks have disappeared and the skin became lighter.
Video: coconut oil for skin
Veronica, 27 years: my sister brought Thai coconut oil for skin. Funky smell, nice texture, and I want to try on the tooth. My face is very dry, so I have no fears applied the product on the skin in pure form. First, the face feels sticky, and the feeling is not very comfortable, but then becomes smooth, soft, pleasant to the touch.
Marisha, 25 years: the Price of oil high, but worth the money, it is not even discussed. I’m trying to use very sparingly: for the person need one little drop. The product is nice to apply and easy to apply, does not clog pores. With moisture handle all 100% better than any cream. If you want diversity, add in the coconut oil vitamins.
Eugene, 45 years: Tried this remedy for wrinkles. Did not help me, even the impression that the situation has worsened. The nasolabial folds become pronounced, and around the eyes just didn’t have any changes. My sister’s coconut oil was more effective because the face was gone pimples and blackheads. I product did not fit, I’ll look for a replacement.
Nicole, 30 years: I have 5 years of practice using coconut oil for different parts of the body, and all this time, the product has never caused discontent, only admiration. Face from his young, smooth, has a healthy color. Hair clean, durable, elastic. The body hydrated and well-groomed. Adding different components, you can achieve the desired result.