Castor oil for eyelash growth
The eyes are the mirror of the soul, and if they are also framed by beautiful, lush, dark lashes — it makes the woman look charming and mysterious. Daily use of mascara or extensions can severely damage the lashes, so they need restorative procedures. But it’s not necessary to ask for help to cosmetologists, often the problem of thinning and short eyelashes can be solved independently. One of the most popular methods that is gaining more and more enthusiastic female opinions on strengthening the eyelashes with castor oil. So we will go about it.
Properties and use
«Castor», as they call it in people, is an oil of vegetable origin, created from a shrub, called the castor. It is long found their application in cosmetics for various purposes, in order to moisturize and nourish the skin, whiten it and get rid of age spots, scars and other defects. But also special recognition found castor oil for eyelashes and eyebrows. Because there is a huge amount of Vit. A and E, as well as a large variety of fatty acids: mainly ricinolein, palmitic, linoleic, oleic, stearic acids, each of which has its perfect properties, such as:
- saturate the hair follicles with nutrients;
- bonding small hair scales, making the hair thicker and more elastic;
- the revitalization of every cell of the skin, owing to a peculiar irritation of the nerve endings;
- strengthen thin and broken hairs;
- the activation and awakening of the inactive hair follicles and stimulates growth of new hair, they appear even there where visible gaps.
In connection with these properties, the answer to the question, what is the best oil for eyelash growth, is obvious — castor. In addition, it has a positive effect on the delicate skin of the eyelids, nourishing them and making it more smooth, eliminating fine facial wrinkles. For eyelash growth castor oil must be applied not less than a month.
How to use castor oil for eyelashes
If you first decided to try the miracle natural folk remedies myself, need to learn how to apply castor oil to the eyelashes. When you restore eyelashes, use castor oil without adding any other components.
Due to the fact that the oil is viscous and thick consistency, before applying it is necessary slightly to warm up, the procedure of applying castor oil for eyelashes is quite simple:
- Apply the product on cleansed skin. Remove makeup from the face, if you use cosmetics to cleanse, rinse off with warm normal water.
- Apply castor oil on eyelashes in various fixtures: cotton pad, cotton swab, or a washed and dried mascara brush from old mascara;
- Dip the brush in the bottle of oil and carefully, gently apply it on the lashes. It is important to ensure that it does not hit in the eye with a brush or cotton should not drip enough to cause a thin layer.
- To strike a better night for an hour and a half before going to bed to remove the excess before bed. Some women leave the oil to soak all night, and wash only in the morning during water procedures, and it does not bring them any discomfort.
Should be pointed out that castor oil like any other natural product can lead to allergic reactions. Therefore, before initial use, perform a test on tolerability. If after applying, discomfort, itching, redness or swelling is present, it means that you can continue the procedure.
It is important to note that caring for eyelashes, castor oil should be applied regularly, from one to two times the desired result you may not see. After a month of use, you will be required to do a two-week break after if you want, you can repeat the course.
Despite the fact that castor oil is effective in itself, it is used as a mask together with other components. We offer to your attention a popular and effective recipes, how to strengthen eyelashes with castor oil.
The recipe №1 With fish oil and castor oil. These two components contain so many useful hair substances, the effect of this mask is stunning. Mix ingredients of 1:1, and apply an hour before bedtime, rinse thoroughly. Perform the procedure at least 2 weeks, if the effect did not reach the desired, take a break for a few days and continue the course.
Recipe №2. Aloe Vera + castor oil. Mix the juice home aloe Vera with castor oil 1:1. It is better to apply the mask with your eyes closed, to eliminate the possibility of contact with the eyes. Lie down with the mask half an hour, remove with a cotton pad remnants and wash with warm water.
Recipe No. 3. For a quick and safe recovery, connect 5g castor oil, 8 g of petroleum jelly and 2 g of balsam shestakovskoe. Thoroughly stir the mixture and apply to clean, dry lashes.
Already a huge number of women use castor oil for eyelashes before and after photos confirming the results. May make your eyelashes fluffy, long and very attractive, help castor oil for eyelash growth, it’s time to try you. Share your experience, how to apply castor oil for eyelashes reviews.
Strike the world with their beauty!