Homemade baths for nails
Under the influence of many factors, from time to time almost every woman faces problems relating to the condition of the nails. Most often it is brittle, delamination, soft nail plate, stunted growth. It is important to remember that these problems are not only external, but also internal, because the condition of nails can tell you about the internal imbalance. It is therefore very important to establish the correct diet and ensure the intake of vitamins and trace elements. To return to the arms of a beautiful and well-groomed appearance will help the external procedure — the use of creams, masks and special baths for nails. And it is not necessary to go to the beauty salon and give this big amount to achieve an excellent result can be at home using natural remedies.
Homemade bath for nails help quickly and effectively to restore the nail plate. The composition should be chosen depending on the problem being solved: the saline and oily, — with breakage and delamination, gelatin to nourish and strengthen weak nails, soap — for softening, herbal — for nail growth and healing of damaged skin around them.
For best effect, the following rules shall apply:
- systematic, that is to take bath for the nails should be at least 1 time per week;
- the temperature of the water bath should be about 40 degrees, that is the maximum comfortable temperature for your hands;
- the duration of the home the bath for nails of 10-15 minutes;
- if exfoliate nails, do not use in the composition of baths soda;
- after the procedure, apply the cream to hands and nails thoroughly after massaging fully, wrists and every finger separately.
Baths for strengthening nails
- 1st.l. gelatin dissolved in a Cup of boiling water, allow to cool and lower the finger tips for 15 minutes.
- 50ml. heated in a water bath vegetable oil, mix with 50ml. Apple cider vinegar, add a few drops of scented oil (pine, ylang-ylang, bergamot or cedar), immerse the nails in the tub for 10 minutes, then blot with a paper towel.
- 2st.l. honey mixed with 2st.l. Olive oil and heat in a water bath. Remove from heat and add the beaten egg and dip the tips of the fingers for 15-20 minutes.
- 1st.l. powdered leaves of plantain pour a glass of hot milk, heat on a water bath for 20 minutes. The resulting solution strain and cool to room temperature, dip in a mixture of hands in 15 minutes.
- Heat in a water bath vegetable oil, add 3-4 drops of iodine 5-10 drops of vitamin A oil and half a teaspoon of lemon juice. Mix everything and take a bath for 15-20 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
Know other strengthening bath for nails? Write in the comments.
Baths for nail growth
- heat 2/3 Cup of milk and add the 1st.l. Apple juice, juice of half a lemon, 2H.l. Sea salt (you can substitute regular table salt) and 2-3h.l. Honey. Dip in the mixture the fingertips and hold for 30 minutes, then heat again and hold for another 15 minutes. To achieve the desired effect, the bath should be done 3 times a week.
- Mix by volume 1:1 olive oil and Apple cider vinegar, keep your hands in the bath for 15 minutes, blot with a paper towel. To the effect of the baths was fixed not soak your hands within an hour after ingestion. Apple cider vinegar you can substitute lemon juice.
- The crushed pulp of a small grapefruit and mix it with glycerin and ammonia — 1/4 Cup each. Keep your hands in the bath for 15 minutes, rinse with warm water.
- 2st.l. strong tea leaves, mix with half Cup of fresh cabbage juice and the same amount of mineral water. Dip your fingertips for 15 minutes, rinse.
Salt baths for nails
Baths for nail with salt recipes:
No. 1. Bath with sea salt. 1 tbsp of sea salt a glass of warm water. Optionally, add a drop of essential oil. To take 20 minutes.
No. 2. Bath with iodine. 3 tbsp. spoon of salt, glass of water, a 5% tincture of iodine 1 tsp. First dissolve salt in water and then add iodine. Make 10-15 minutes.
- 1st.l. Chamomile flowers pour a glass of hot beer, keep on water bath for 15 minutes, drain and cool. Immerse the fingertips in the bath a quarter of an hour.
- Mix equal amounts of decoction of chamomile and oak bark. Hold your fingers in the broth for 10-15 minutes. To prepare a decoction, boil 1 hour.l. Herbs with boiling water and steep for 10 minutes.
- 1st.l. Of grass succession mixed with 1tbsp.l. Mint pour boiling water and leave to infuse for 5-10 minutes. Strain, cool and keep in the resulting solution the fingertips 15 minutes.