Aloe Vera juice for hair
Aloe Vera has long been renowned for its miraculous properties. Aloe Vera juice is very useful as it contains many useful substances (allantoin, vitamins b, C, E, beta-carotene and others). That is why the plant stimulates hair growth, strengthens them and prevents hair loss. Most professional tools on care of hair and skin contain aloe Vera juice. However, many natural aloe Vera grow at home or buy at the pharmacy.
Aloe Vera is equally good for the hair and skin: it moisturizes, smoothes wrinkles, reduces burning, itching, swelling, heals wounds, effectively treats bruises, varicose veins, dermatitis, ulcers, eczema and acne.
Mask with aloe for hair treatment. A small amount of aloe juice (buy at the pharmacy or take home a houseplant) to add to oil mask, a mask made of sour cream with essential oils. The most important thing in this mask – mix well mix (aloe Vera juice and oil of different densities). Besides aloe Vera juice, you can combine the masks with honey, brandy, onion and lemon juices, egg yolk, yogurt, liquid vitamins, etc.
Hair mask with aloe
Aloe has beneficial effects on skin and hair, so its use has almost no restrictions and it can be mixed with many ingredients. Home funds are used not only the juice, but aloe Vera gel (has a higher concentration of nutrients). The gel produced by low-temperature vacuum evaporation of water. With this method of obtaining output amount of water is reduced and the amount of biologically active substances increases. For those who prefer to use ready-made tools, this gel can be bought in special stores soap natural cosmetics.
A variety of masks for hair of medium thickness and length to mid-back.
1. Hydrating mask for hair (brittle and dry): 2 tbsp of honey and aloe, 1 tablespoon of brandy. It is recommended to apply the mask before washing for 1-2 hours for hair and skin.
2. Nourishing mask with aloe and oils: 1 tbsp olive oil (or other vegetable oil) and juice or aloe gel, 1 tsp of liquid vitamin A and E, 5-8 drops of essential oil ylang-ylang (oil can be replaced with another or in General to exclude). This mask is applied not less than an hour on hair and scalp, then wash off with shampoo.
3. Mask with aloe for hair loss: juice of 1 onion, 1 tbsp. l. burdock oil and aloe juice, 1 egg yolk and 8 drops of rosemary essential oil (the mask can do without this oil or replace it with essential oil of sage, cedar, calamus, cypress, mint). The mask is applied to wash for 1-3 hours on the skin and length of hair.
4. Cleansing mask to strengthen roots (for very oily hair): 3 tbsp of clay (blue, black or green), pour the aloe Vera juice and add 6 drops of peppermint essential oil (you can do the mask without the oil) or sage, cedar, tea tree, eucalyptus, bergamot, geranium. The mixture was applied on an hour to the scalp and root area of hair before washing.
5. Soothing mask with aloe: 100g of sour cream, 2 tbsp of aloe 1 tbsp of almond oil. This procedure can be done up to several hours then rinse with shampoo.